28 | Break up?

Author's POV

Jimin was in the Bathroom, with Taehyung, crying on his shoulder. "Shhh, it's okay.." Jimin whispered as he rubbed his hair and patted his back. "Jimin-ah..." Taehyung whispered but Jimin shushed him.

Taehyung's phone dinged and Jimin glanced it. It was from, Jungkook.

Kookie: Taetae!~ Where are you?

Jimin felt a tear escape his eyes which he quickly whipped away. Jimin felt bad for his best friend. He saw the picture that Jennie sent him, it was a really pretty girl, but when he saw the one that triggered Taehyung.

He was mad at Jungkook, and here he thought, he really loved Taehyung, guess not.

Taehyung's phone started ringing and of course, it's none other than Jungkook. He's been calling for 10 minutes or more. But they ignored him. Jimin needed to comfort his best friend first.

Jimin pulled Taehyung's up and grabbed his face. "Taehyungie..please don't cry, it's okay, i'm here..we..we can figure this out, okay?" Jimin ressured with a smile. Taehyung sniffed and nodded.

"Skip class?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded again. They stood up and Jimin grabbed Taehyung's phone and went outside the bathroom. They we're few students since it's class now.

The 2 went to the rooftop and sat down as they enjoyed the quiet place. Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed. Jimin took out his phone and saw missed calls and texts from Jungkook too.

He was mad at Jungkook, why would he kiss another girl when he has Taehyung now? He didn't understand, Jungkook was nice, and as he said, will never cheat since he liked Taehyung so much, but, what now?

Jimin groaned and shut his phone. He needed to ignore Jungkook, for now, he needed to comfort with Taehyung first. Before he deals with him. Oh was he in big trouble.

Meanwhile

Jungkook: Is Taehyung with you?

Seen

Jungkook groaned as he shut his phone. He was currently in class, and Taehyung nor Jimin was there. He can't even focuse on what the Teacher was saying because he was stressed.

He was really worried for Taehyung. He just, dissapeared. He looked literally everywhere. Even the bathroom, but noone was there(u sureeee?ok sorry).

So, as time passes. Which was really fucking slow to Jungkook, it felt like hours(me). When the class ended, he bolted out and looked again. He asked Jhope and Suga, but the 2 didn't know either.

The 2 just, dissapeared. Jungkook got a feeling that Jennie had something to do with this. So, he went looking for Jennie. And what do you know. He saw her, infront of Taehyung's locker. He walked towards her.

Jennie noticed him. "Oh! Hi Jungkook!" She smiled with a small wave. "What did you do?" Jungkook asked coldly. "What do you mean?" Jennie asked innocently. "Don't play dumb Kim fucking Jennie! You know!" Jungkook yelled and Jennie smirked.

"Is it about..Taehyung-oppa?" She asked while playing with her hair. "Oh you know, just sended him something that will definitely, break his poor soft heart." Jennie laughed. Her smiled then faded. "I told you Jungkook, i warned you before..you should've just listened." She smirked and walked away.

Jungkook formed his hand into a fist. He groaned. "Shit.." He mumbled.

With Taehyung and Jimin

"You okay now?" Jimin asks as he held Taehyung's hand. "Yeah.." Taehyung sighed. "Don't worry Taehyung, i'll figure this out, but.." Jimin trailed off as his face turned to Taehyung. "But what?" Taehyung asked.

"Do you wanna break up with him?"

-

Hi

Hi.

I left ya'll with a cliffhanger~. But you guys will find out, soon(Thursday). Welp,

BYE!