24 | Aish

Jimin's POV

"Hey, Suga-hyung." I called and he looked at me. "What do you think, Taehyung and Jungkook are doing right now?" I asked then suddenly gasped.

"What if Jungkook confessed!!!" I squeled. I looked out the window and looked at where i suppose, Taehyung and Jungkook we're.

"You shouldn't bother them." Suga said. "Bo? Ande! Jungkook has had a crush on Taehyungie since his 1st day, and in a few minutes, there will be a firework show." I said. "Jimin-ah, don't you think..you're more interested in them..than me?" Suga asked and i paused.

I looked at him with confusing. "Aniyo.." I said and he sighed. "Jimin, you always talk about them, and always trying to make them together, i know i'm being selfish but.." He paused.

"Do you even have time for me?" Suga was in the verge of tears. My lips formed into a small pout and i hugged tight. "Of course not, hyung. I always have time for you, mianhe if you always feel that way.." I said and he hugged me back.

I pulled away and smiled. He slowly leaned in and our lips connected with love and passion(dis is making me cringe but iloveit). The fireworks started going off as we fell into our own world.

We pulled away and cuddled as we watched the fireworks go off. The ferris wheel came to a stop and we got off. Suga held my hand as we waited for Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung got off followed by Jungkook, and they we're holding hands!!!! I smiled widely and looked at Suga. He smiled and nodded. He let go of my hand and i looked back at the 2 walking towards us.

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!" I yelled and they looked at us with blushing faces. "Ahhh!! Kyeopta!" I squeled. They let go of eachothers hands. I grabbed Taehyung's shoulder. "You better tell me everything!!" I jumped around with a large smile.

"Aish, Jimin-ahh..." Taehyung whined.

Author's POV

Jungkook and Suga looked at 2 with so much admoration. Suga looked at Jungkook. "You finally confessed?" Suga asked. "Ne..i think it was the right time. Thanks for helping me hyung." Jungkook smiled.

Suga was helping Jungkook the whole time. When Taehyung and Jimin we're together, Suga always talked and gave some advice to Jungkook which Jungkook noted in his head.

Before Jimin and Suga got on the ferris wheel, Suga gave Jungkook a thumbs up with a he smile. "Yah! Are you 2 just gonna look at eachother?" Jimin asked and Suga and Jungkook didn't even notice.

"Come on! Let's go there!!" Jimin pointed and grabbed Suga's arm. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a smile and walked behind following Suga and Jimin.

"You 2 we're staring at eachother for a long time, we're you guys communicating through you're eyes or something?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook chuckled. "Ani, just something.." Jungkook said.

"Really?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked at him. He put his hands on Taehyung's waist and poked his side making the other jumped as Jungkook laughed.

"Ahh, Jungkook!!" Taehyung whined and Jungkook looked at him. "Wae?" Jungkook acted innocent. Taehyung pouted and started walking faster so he could catch up to Jimin. Jungkook walked after him while laughing.

"Aish, you're so stubborn.." Jungkook said as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder. "I'm not!" Taehyung pouted. "Yeah you are.." Jungkook said, and they kept bickering while Jimin and Suga heard them while smiling.

-
H.E.L.L.O, i'm back, strong LOL.

BYE!