17 | Kookie?

Jungkook and Jimin had to leave after what happened and Taehyung was slightly glad however a little upset that he doesn't have someone to talk too except himself and his..phone. So after waving his friends goodbye, Taehyung sat in the living room where Jungkook and them laid earlier and stared at the TV.

He had nothing to watch, and he was bored, like really bored. He sighed when his brother came down. "They already left?" Jin asked as he sat next to Taehyung. Taehyung was upset with his brother to be honest, he knows that he was rude with Jungkook earlier.

So he ignored him and Jin looked at him confused. "What's wrong?" He asked trying to look at his brother's face. Taehyung mumbled a "Nothing" as he focused on the TV. Jin just nodded and went to the kitchen to cook Dinner. Taehyung watched him with a frown on his face.

He turned back to the TV and started thingking about his brother. His mind suddenly went off and he still remembered when he first met Jimin, he was so cute with his chubby cheeks and when he introduced him to his big brother that he looked up so much, he thought that his brother would be nice nice.

His brother was really nice to him, almost like an Angel so he assumed that he would the same with his new best friend. But after a few weeks, Jimin told him the truth and said that his brother was not so nice as he expected and was told off.

Now Jungkook, being the soft dude he is and being all nicey nice. Is friendly and he just met his new friends brother Jin, and Taehyung probably thought he was not nice. Like the same with the otyers. Taehyung sighed as he rubbed his temple. "I'm just overthingking these things." He mumbled and focused his eyes back on the TV.

Time Skip

Taehyung looked at his phone for a bit before grabbing it and laying on his bed. He just finished dinner with his brother and it was pretty awkward. Noone spoke a word to eachother. After finishing. Taehyung went straight to his room and had nothing to do.

It's been 2 hours since Jimin and Jungkook left, and he was getting bored again. He would occasionaly watch videos, memes. Scroll through Twitter and Instagram but..he was still bored as fuck. After and hour of just doing the same again and again, he decided to message someone.

Kookie♡

Taetae:
Hey kookie

Kookie:
Hi hyung

Taetae:
I wanna ask you something

Kookie:
What is it?

Taetae:
Was my brother nice to you by any chance earlier?

Kookie:
No, not really 

Taetae:
Oh. Well, what did he say to you?

Kookie:
Uhm...i actually don't remember

Kookie:
After i got home for your place, i did   some stuff and forgot about it. Sorry :(

Taetae:
Oh no worries, it's not a big deal anyway. It's fine. Sorry about my brother earlier also, he was a tad bit scary wasn't he?

Kookie:
Haha,yeah. He was

Taetae:
Well, it was nice to have a little talk to you. But i gotta go to bed haha.

Kookie:
Of course. Bye!

Taetae:
Bye Kookie!<3

Taehyung placed his phone down on the bed and went to the bathroom to shower, change and do all that stuff.

20 Minutes Later

Taehyung got out the bathroom, fully clothing in just a simple white shirt and gray sweatpants. He dried his hair and noticed that his phone was not there on his bed where he left it. He raised his eyebrow, walking towards hi bed and sat down. He touched the part of where it was warm because that's where he placed his phone.

Suddenly, he whipped his head towards the corkboard and sighed in relief. He had placed a white towel over it to cover it up and good thing, Jin didn't ask about it nor remove it. Then, it hit him. Did Jin hyung take my phone? He thought and stood up.

Maybe, maybe not but we'll see. He threw the towel that was wet on his bed and went downstairs to check if his brother did indeed take his phone. After walking down the railing, he saw his brother sleeping on the couch.

He tilted his head and walked towards him. So he didn't take my phone. He thought and was about to turn away when he saw someone shining underneath his sleeve. He quietly crouched down and it was his phone. Oh so he did! He thought, glaring at his sleeping brother.

It was covering the phone so anyone,
or him could easily snatch it without anyone or his brother noticing. Biting his lips, he slowly reached for his phone, slowly but surely i hope, he pulled it out. He smiled and was about to stand up when something caught his arm and he knew..he was fucked.

"Who's Kookie?"

-
Ya'll know who Kookie is don't be surprised like pikachu. But maybe some of you will, who knows. Welp,

BYE!