35 | Pout

Author's POV

"Why is Taehyung pouting?" Jhope asked. "He's been like that since this morning, i don't why.." Jimin said glancing over him then doodling back to his notebook. Jhope nodded and looked at him.

"Did something happen?" He asked. Taehyung who shook his head, the pout on his face not leaving. "Sure, now we know that's not true right?" He questioned looking over Jimin then to him again.

"Wait, i bet Jungkook teased you again, am i right?" Taehyung snapped his head towards him and the pout dissapeared. "Ohhhh, that's it huh?" Jhope teased earning a smack from Taehyung.

"Where is he anyway?" Jimin questioned closing his notebook and looking at the 2. "He went to the Bathroom." Taehyung replied. "Are you even sure about that?" Jhope asks and Taehyung looks at him again.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked. "Well, after what happened, do you think he's not cheating on you again?" He questioned. "Hyung, it wasn't technically cheating, it was just his Ex." Taehyung explained.

"Oh! Speaking of Ex, have you seen Jennie? I haven't seen her, is she even going to School?" Jimin suddenly questions. Suddenly, "Hobi!" and 2 arms was wrapped around his shoulder.

"Y/N?" Jhope questioned looking up. "Hey!" She smiled. "Oh no, the two are at it.." Taehyung mutters and Jimin agreeing. "I think, we should go now." Jimin whispers and he agreed. They slowly stood up and walked towards the door. When Jhope yelled their name. "Jimin! Taehyung-ah! Meet me at the rooftop later!" The 2 nodded and dashed out there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I haven't seen Jungkook all day.." Taehyung whined to Jimin with a pout. "Neither do i with Yoongie.." He sighed. "What's he even doing?" He questions running a hand through his hair.

"Did you call or text him?" He asks again glancing over him. "Yes! A lot of times, but he isn't answering!~" Taehyung started whining again. "Taehyung-ah, you can whine all you want, but not to me." Jimin said.

"Huh? You're my Best Friend for a reason!" Taehyung yelled hitting his arm. "Why did you hit me?!" Jimin yelled rubbing his arm where he hitted. He pouted again and crossed his arms with a pout.

"Heyyyyy!!!!!" The 2 jumped hearing that loud voice which belonged to the one and only Jhope. "Haven't seen Jungkook?" He questions sitting next to Jimin. "No.." Taehyung muttered and hugged Jimin's arm. "I saw him earlier with Yoongi-hyung." Taehyung and Jimin looked at him with wide eyes.

"Where?!" Taehyung immediately asked. "Woah calm down, that was hours ago." Taehyung sighed and hugged Jimin's arm again. Jimin looked at him then at Jhope. "Way to get his hopes up hyung." He rolled his eyes.

"What?" Jhope questions. "Shhh." Jimin just questions him earning a scoff from the other. Suddenly, Jhope's phone started ringing. He took it out of his pocket, expecting it to be his beloved girlfriend, he didn't hide it, but when he saw the ID caller, he froze.

"Hyung?" Jimin tapped his finger, then his gaze moved to his phone and his eyes widen.

- Jungkook -

Jimin looked up at him. "Yah, why are you 2 suddenly silent?" Taehyung asked and looking up. He looked at Jimin, who was looking at Jhope, who was looking at his phone. He looked down and saw the ID caller. "W-why is Jungkook..." He trailes off looking at Jhope.

Shit. Jhope thought and he gulped. Then his phone went black because he didn't answer but then, a message popped up.

Jungkook: Hyung, where are you?

He completely froze. When Jungkook and Yoongi was not seeing their beloved ones(for a reason), here he was, keeping in touch with the 2 without them knowing. Now, he was caught.

Yikes

-
Wassupppppp!!!! Oop- my cat just ran away lol.

THANK U FOR 50K READS!!!💜

Welp,

Welp,

BYE!