26 | Cheating?

"Playing with you"

-

Taehyung's POV

"Jimin-ah!" I yelled. "Yeeesss???" Jimin questioned while bashing his eyes at me. "Have you seen Jungkook?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "You already miss him? It's only been like.." He trailed off as he put his finger on his chin.

"5 minutes!!" He yelled and i jumped. He sighed. "He'll come back, don't worry, he won't dissapear." Jimin stated while poking his finger on my chest.

"Okay fine." I remove his hand and walked out. "Taehyung!!" I turned around and i saw Jennie smiling at me widely. "What do you want now?" I asked. "You!" She replied. I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away.

"Are you looking for Jungkook-oppa?" She asked. I looked at her. She smiled. "You are? Well, i saw him, with a girl." She said. I pushed her away. "He would never do that! Unlike you!" I yelled. "Are you sure?" She took out her phone and showed me a picture.

I looked at it shocked. "Why is that outside?" I asked, not really believing it. "Because i saw him outside!" She said. I looked at her, not believing it one bit. She looked at her phone and put a picture to my face and it was Jungkook, with the same girl, kissing.

I looked at it shocked. "Believe me now?" She asked. I looked at her one more time and walked away quickly.

Author's POV

Jennie looked at him walking away, with a smirk on her face. Someone stood beside her. "Did it work?" She asked. "Yep." She replied. "Where is he?" Jennie asked. "On his way." The girl responded. Jennie nodded. The 2 walked away.

Meanwhile..

Taehyung was in the Bathroom, crying. He was debating if he should believe Jennie. But, the picture was..real. He shouldn't believe it, he shouldn't it, but, that picture, it made him confuse.

"Was it real?" Taehyung mumbled as he closed his eyes and tears ran down his face. His phone started ringing, he looked at the ID caller and cried again. It was Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't want to talk to anyone so he declined the call. He was in a Stall, and sitting on the floor, hugging his legs/knees. He knows that he was being stupid, it was Jennie, his ex, the girl that broke up with him.

And Jungkook loved him, he said it, a lot of times. And kissed him multiple times. But, in the picture, he was kissing someone else. It was a tall thin girl, with short length gray-ish brown hair and big brown eyes.

She was really pretty, and tall. Taehyung's phone dinged again, it was a text from, Jennie. He hesitantly opened it and he was surprised to what she sended him.

Jennie: This is the girl

Jennie:

He shut his phone and just sat in the Bathroom stall

He shut his phone and just sat in the Bathroom stall. He's still doubting if he should believe it or not.

"Don't believe Taehyung, she's just playing with you.." Taehyung mumbled.

"She's just fucking playing with you.."

-

Hi, yo gurl is back with another chapter, sorry for the long wait and short chapter

Hi, yo gurl is back with another chapter, sorry for the long wait and short chapter. Welp,

BYE!