7 | Warning #1

"Hyung! I'm home!" I yelled out, closing the door. I just came home after what happened earlier and i supposed my brother is home because it was just,

Silence

"Hyung?" I called out again and walked to the living room and saw noone. "Huh..i wonder where he is.." I mumbled and walked to the Kitchen. My eyes caught a bright yellow note on the. I pick it up and it read..

Dear Taehyung,

Hey Taehyung. If you're already home and see this, you probably notice that your handsome boyfriend is not here. Well, we have to work extra extra today so i'll probably be home by eight. There's food in the fridge and some money i left in your drawer upstairs.

Jin ❤-

I look at it confused. Eight? I thought. "Todays not a special occasion tho.." I mumbled to myself. I just shrugged it off and went upstairs, flopping down on my bed.

Time Skip

*RING!*

I opened my eyes and tried to find my phone and picked it up, not bothering to look at the ID caller.

"Hello?"

"Hi Hyung."

"H-hey Jungkook!"

"Hey Hyung!"

"Uh, why'd you call all of a sudden?"

"Me and Hobi hyung was gonna do homework. Want to come and do it with us?"

"Uh..sorry Kookie, i already did mine.."

"Oh..that's fine hyung.."

"Hehe, sorry Kookie."

"It's okay, well i need to go."

"Okay, bye Kookie!"

"Bye Hyung."

Call ended

"Is he upset." I whispered. He usually sounded loud and sweet when he calls, but wait..how do i know?! I shook my head and stood up. I suddenly felt mu stomach grumbled and i sighed. I need to eat something. I thought and went downstairs.

Meanwhile

I ended the call with a sigh. "Well?" Jhope questioned. "He didn't agree hyung. He said he already did it.." I said while pouting and he chuckled. "Don't worry Jungkook, maybe tommorrow?" He tried cheering me up but i was just pouting.

Aish, come one. We'll just do our homework together plus, your with me and we'll have hope!" Jhope wrapped his arm around my shoulder, while laughed. I looked at him then my eyes landed on the camera. "Okay." I mumbled.

The Next Day