32 | I like you too

Focused on Hobi and Y/N ;) enjoy :)

Y/N is a shy girl btw(idk why but maybe it'll be cute??? IDK ANYMORE LOL) and pretty(ur pretty so don't even try to deny it)

-

Jimin's POV

"Hobi-hyung!" I yelled and he jumped. "Why are you just staring into space like things are appearing?" I asked. "I be talking to you but you ain't even listening!" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Oh, mianhe." He said smiling a little. "Are you really sorry? You've been dazed out ever since i mentioned Y/N, you thingking about her now?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him. He looked at me, surprised. "What?! Aniya!" He denied.

"As iffff.." I said. "Anyways, where's Taehyung?" I questioned. "Probably with Jungkook." Hyung said. "Huh? Hmm.." I thought about it. "What could the 2 be doing?" I smirked. "Wtf Jimin, no." Jhope said looking at me straight in the eye.

My smirk grew wider. "Aish, stop with your dirty ass mind." I hitted and he laughed. I rolled my eyes. "They could just be talking or something." He said. "Are you su-" "HaJiMa!" He said and i pouted.

The Teacher then entered and greeted us.

Time Skip
Author's POV

Jhope packed his stuff and went to his next Class, when he saw Y/N. He smiled and waved. She blushed and waved as well. We have the same Class. Jhope thought.

Jhope sat down that was next to Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I blushed when Jhope sat next to me. He smiled again and i smiled back, quickly looking away. His smile can't compare to the literal Sun. His smile is so cute like how? His smile shaped like a heart qygjeyayebhfh
(me EvErYtImE he smiles lol) .

He started reading and i stared at him, almost drinking his features(me tho lol). He suddenly looked at me and i just froze that he caught me staring. "Need anything?" He asked. "Oh-uhm-no." Curse my stuttering.

He smiled again and i almost fainted(me). He continued reading his book and i made myself busy with my phone.

-

Y/N grabbed her bag and was about to walk out when Jhope grabbed her wrist. She looked at him, confused, shocked and surprised. "Uhm, Y/N? C-can we talk?" He asked.

"Uh-no-i mean-yeah." She smiled. They walked out with Jhope still holding her wrist. And in the distance, Jimin and Taehyung was in the distance.

*Gasp* "Look! There they are!" Jimin pointed. "Are they together?" Taehyung asked holding Jimin's shoulder because their hiding behind a corner. "Soon." Jimin said as the 2 watched them walk away.

"What are you 2 doing?" The 2 jumped hearing Suga's voice. They turned around and saw Suga and Jungkook standing infront of them. "Nothing." Jimin replied. "Are you 2 sure? You guys are literally watching Jhope with a...girl?!" Jungkook was shook

"Who's that girl?" Jungkook asks now joining the 2. Taehyung chuckled. "Kim Y/N, Jhope's girlfriend." Jimin said. "Wha? He has a girlfriend and didn't even tell us?" Jungkook asked.

"Are you guys sure?" Suga asked. Jimin looked at him with a pout. "Yeah we are!" He said. "Look look! They dissapeared!" Taehyung said. "Aww, where'd they go?!" Jimin pouted. "Let's go Taehyung, let's go somewhere." He grabbed his arm and started dragging him out.

-

Jhope took Y/N to the rooftop and sat down. Y/N somehow felt nervous, she was alone, with his crush that Jung Hoseok who rejected her but, he still had feelings for him.

"What did you want to talk about?" Y/N asked, not looking at Jhope at all, embarrassed that she's a blushing mess while he's all calm like, hey man. "Uhm, about your confession last week.." He replied looking up.

Y/N looked at him and damn, did he look ethereal. "Oh..." She didn't know what to say as she's nervous. "You confessed to me, and i, rejected you right?" He looked at me and her heart started beating fast.

"Y-yeah.." She stuttered. "Well, i thought about it and..." He trailed off and a smile appeared on his face. "I like you too.." Y/N felt like the world stopped. She stared at him, wide eyed, blush on her cheeks and ears.

It somehow felt romantic, cheesy i know. The wind going past them(idk?). After a few minutes, Y/N smiled. "Really?" She asked. Jhope just smiled and put his hand on hers. "Of course." Y/N was just, in shock to say the least.

They just stared at eachother, with (maybe) love in their eyes. Jhope suddenly started leaning in and her eyes widened. Why was he leaning in?! Is he gonna do something?! What's happening?! Am i dreaming?! Y/N is literally panicking.

Questions flooded Y/N's head. But stopped when Jhope asked something that made her completely frozen.

"Will you be my Girlfriend?"

-
Hi ;). Hope u liked the Chapter, i cringed while writing this, and i DO NOT like these things, like lovey dovey stuff, so dOn'T jUdGe. Also, since u guys are gonna be Hobi's gIrlfriend ;), what do you want to do together with SuNsHinE hobi. Like, hugs, cuddles, kissing(MAYBE ;)) etc. Welp,

BYE!