22 | Ferris Wheel

Author's POV

Taehyung and Jungkook looked like they had just seen a ghost. Oh shoot, i didn't think about this. WHY DOES JIN-HYUNG WANT US TO KISS WTF?! Taehyung thought as he dazed into space while he blushes.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's face is red as a tomato. He was really nervous, his heart beating faster that it hurts his ribcage. Taehyung and Jungkook looked away hiding their blushing faces.

While Jin sat there, with a smug face accross his face. "What are you two waiting for?" Jin asked. Jin was waiting patiently for the kiss to happen. Taehyung sighed and looked at Jungkook as his face became red and he held his(Jungkook) hand.

"K-kookie..uh.." Taehyung just wanted to finish this as soon as possible. Jungkook looked back at him as they made eye contact. Taehyung closed his eyes as he sighed. He opened them again and held Jungkook's face while leaning closer.

Jungkook couldn't believe what was happening, was this a dream?! Maybe a dream come true?! Jungkook slowly closed his eyes as they both leaned closer.

A/N: Want a cockblocker? ;)

A/N: Just kidding! (Or am i?)

Taehyung and Jungkook's lips connected as their hearts began beating faster Jungkook didn't know what took over him but he suddenly tilted his head and began moving his lips and Taehyung's eyes widen.

"EEEEeeeeeEEEEHHHHhhhhh!!!!"

A squel suddenly ruined their moment. Jungkook and Taehyung quickly pulled away as Taehyung moved away and put a pillow over his face as Jungkook looked away and also moved back a bit.

The person who squeled was, Jin. He was trying so hard to not scream but he couldn't hold it in when Jungkook tilted his head.

Jin coughed. "Okay, good job, Kookie." Jin smiled and stood up. He went upstairs and to his room. While silence took over Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook coughed lightly and looked at Taehyung. "You okay?" He asked. Taehyung popped his head ontop of the pillow. "Y-yeah.." Taehyung whispered.

They just sat there, not moving a muscle while their eyes roamed around the house. "Uhm, mianhe." Taehyung said and Jungkook looked at him shocked. "What? Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Uhm, i didn't really think about what would happen.." Taehyung said. "It's okay...was that, you're uh, first kiss?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung blushed hard.

"Y-yeah.." Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook blushed too.

(P.S, you might be confused, well when Taehyung and Jennie we're  together, they never kissed eachother, i mean, they do but only on the cheek. And Jungkook already had his first kiss with Lisa)

"Okay, now what do we do?" Jungkook asked. "I don't really know, looks like we have to pretend to date eachother.." Taehyung sighed and Jungkook kinda felt hurt when he said that they, pretend.