3 years later/ Mae's dad

It has been three years since I broke up with Nick got Rose and found out I had a brother and sister we have gotten close my music is good Bee band is good Mae is now 2 and will be 3 soon I stopped calling her Rose and now I call her Mae I couldn't do it. I became close with the boys in bees band and Zion is my best friend, Ed and I love fashion so we are close Austin and I love Anime Nick and I talk but not really I can't look at him without warning to beg him to take me back. Johnny and I are together the one from the plane Nick got with some girl named Alexys I'm close with all the boys girls its Maggie and I then Izzy and I then Ansley and I. I still talk to Bees ex Charlotte

Now I'm now my way to the studio to meet the boys cause I told them I have a song for them. I get there and get out I walk in and see everyone the boys and their girl I say hi to everyone but Nick and Alexys " okay Destiny to us she has a song for us and we're doing it I heard lil.Tjay is going to be on it" Bee said and I nod " okay let's hear what you got" Zion said I smile and told bee to play the beat I sing the song. (^^play song up top lying by Prettymuch) I sing and then I look at Nick

" But I'm lying when I talk to you cause your lying under someone new, when I'm dying wanna tell the truth I'm not oh I'm not oh,I'm not over you" I sing then look down and sing the rest of the song .

When I was done I look up and everyone is looking at me then Nick "who's the song about" Ed asked " oh its about my friend she was going though something and she told me and I put it into a song for her I asked if I could sing it or give it to someone who could and will I thought of you" I lied to them it's about Nick I wrote it for him. " Okay we well work on it and see who goes where and yeah" bee said I nod and then my phone rings I look down and see a text from Mae's dad tell me he's at the restaurant we are suppose to meet at.

I look up " um I have to go I'll talk to you later" I say get my note book and bag, "wait we need the song" they all say " oh um I'll send you the lyrics" I say they nod and i leave I don't let anyone teach my book not even Mae I sent the lyrics and went in my car to the place where we have to met with I pull up and see him I get out and walk to him " hi Steve" I say " hey Destiny sit"I sit and we order our food " look I want to be in Mae's life I just couldn't when she was born because I wasn't ready but I am now I have been for so long now please let me be there for her" he begs I look down and think maybe it won't be a bad thing. I look up and smile "I'll let you but first I need to watch you with her five times and then you can see her" I say "thank you you can still have full custody of her" he say I nod and we make a deal the first three times at my place and then at his for the last two days and then it will go from there. I pay for my food and he pays for his I get up and leave.

Tomorrow he see her and Mae gets to know her dad, I get in my car and go pick up Mae from Pre-K I wait for her to get out and when she dose she runs up to me and gives me a big hug I'm doing everything for her. We go back to the car and went home Izzy wasn't back yet, so I just watched TV with Mae she fell asleep so I fixed myself and layed down with her I feel myself falling asleep then everything went black.

Nick POV

It has been three fucking years and I'm still in love with Destiny. I got with Alexys but it doesn't feel the same way she is now with someone named Johnny he's a good guy but I don't like him. We are all in the studio waiting for Destiny she said she has a song for us. When she got here she said hi to everyone but me and Alexys. Brandon started talking but I wasn't paying attention I was look at Destiny and how beautiful she is she has been working her ass of and I'm proud of her she say it's all for Mae I get why she started to call Rose Mae every time I see Mae she looks just like her mom Destiny's sister its hard for her but she won't amit it. Brandon plays the beat and she starts to sing and every time I fall more and more for her everything she does I fall for her. She got to this one part and she look up from the floor and looked at me and start singing.