Butterfly

I was woken up by Nick "what time is it" I ask "it's 4 in the morning", I look at him like he's crazy "why the hell am I up" I ask mad as hell "I realised that you didn't tell me the story of the song butterfly…….so can you tell me" I lay back down "okay but you lay on my stomach so I can play with you hair" I say "Deal" he lays down and does what I want I play with he's hair and tell the story behind the song

The song and story

"Um will it was at a party and it was when Alexys was mad at you for being in bed with me, (laugh a little) um I was a little drunk but I knew what I was doing you where drunk to. We were dancing, laughing and drinking. We went to you room and we got in bed and all I could think was that you were the only man I see with me in my future I didn't want to fall in love but I was open to it I knew I was already inlove with you. You made me laugh when I needed, but I hated cause I didn't want to depend on someone. I loved the butterfly you gave me, then I ask I ask if I fell for you, will you be there to catch me when I fall and you said you will be, you took my pain away when I was with you when my dad past and everything I went though so. I was on a high and I didn't want to come down from it I wanted i love on you."

"Then Alexys came in and yelled at you and me I got out of bed and left for you to deal with her I went to Zion's room and went to sleep with him. But my dream was about you so after that I went to write it down"

End of story

"Thanks for telling me " Nick said I smile and nod "let's go back to bed" I say he nods

Next morning

My album was do good Mae and I where at the store getting food. When a fan came up and asked for a picture I said yes and took the picture then she asked to take a picture with Mae I nod  and take the picture then she left. Mae wanted candy so that what we got I paid and left to go home when I got there the boys car was there.

I swear they are always here I told Mae to open the door and I got the food and took it inside the boys help Izzy was at work and Maggie and Ansley where out. I put the food away the boys were sitting at the table "I swear you guys are always here why don't you move in" I say they all look at each other and smile " can we?" I nod they get up and leave "weird but okay" I go sit with Mae and watch TV

Three hours later

There was a knock at the door I go and open it and it was the boys with box's I can't believe they did this I move from the door to let them in "I show you to your rooms and help you move in" I say Mae on the couch yelling "my husband is moving in I laugh and show the boys their rooms there was only four rooms so I put Nick in my room. It wasn't a problem cause he always sleep in my room. I help the boys move in and text Izzy saying the boys moved in. She didn't care and said they were already living there. 

I made dinner for all of us.

(A/n so the boys moved in what is going to happen)