A few years later

Nick's POV

It's been 3 years since Destiny left us. Everyone is still hurt about it but it's fine we all get sad and depressed when Mary's birthday comes the same day Destiny died, but we pull ourselves together for Mary's birthday.

Mary is now 3 Mae is 11, Maggie had her baby Brandon Jr and he is 2. Kevin is 5 Austin kid. Zion and his girl don't want kids and Edwin is about to have one.

We are all happy will not all of us it's hard seeing the rest of the boys happy with their girls when mine is gone. I try and put a smile on my face so no one knows I'm still hurt. I haven't been with anyone.

Every time I try and see some one I think of Destiny. She and how I'll never love anyone like I love her.

She was my best friend, my lover, my wife, my other half. She will always be the one my heart goes to at the end of the night.

Right now I'm watching Mae play at her soccer game. Destiny used to play soccer and football, and she was in the play.

Every thing reminds me of her "hey Nick are you even watching your the one that loves soccer and you not watching you daughter play" Zion said I forget they came to watch Mae play "I'm just thinking man" "about her" I nod no one can say Destiny name. It's hurts all of us

The carzy thing is I haven't moved any of Destiny things. All her things are were she left them.

I paid attention to my babygirl playing.

The end