"how are you alive"

Same night

"Bae get up" Nick said I sit up but my head was killing me " I had a weird dream that my sister was at the door with Steve" I say laughing a little bit no one was laughing "it wasn't a dream" Zion said " what yeah it was my sister is dead" I said " hey sis long time no see" Rose said " I-i how are you alive" I say she laughs  Mae comes down "mommy who's this" Mae say coming to me " wow you don't remember me I'm your mom will your real mom" Rose say " no your not this is" Mae's say looking at me Nick helps me up

" Kayla take Mae upstairs please" I ask she nods and takes Mae upstairs "what the hell how are you alive why are you here I thought you died" she looks at Brandon "and you must be our brother" she say " hey answer my question now" " look I'm here so give me my kid and I can leave" she say "I will never give you her" "yes you will she our kid" Steve say "but you won't there I have custody and I'm not giving that up" I say "yes you will here you want money here you go" she say throwing money at me " I don't want your money I want to know why you fack your death and why you left Mae for me to take care of and now that she's six you want her now fuck no you can leave" I yell " look I wasn't ready to be a mom so I  thought you can take care of her…….but I never thought you would need this with Nick" she say "if you want Mae back you can take her from my died body" I say getting closer to her "I want my kid we can go to court if you want" she say "I'll see you in court bitch now get out" I yell she slaps me and then walks out.

What the hell I thought to myself, "bae you okay" Nick asked I look at him. I go upstairs and get in bed with Mae and go to sleep maybe this is all a dream but it feels so real.