A few months later

Y/n POV

I am 7 and a half months pregnant, it has been a lot I don't know how people do it.

But I love feeling the baby kid. I'm getting ready to find out the gender of the baby. The boys wanted to do a little Gender reveal party.

We are video taping it cause I haven't put out music or anything on my YouTube channel. The fans have been super supportive, they all are making edits and everything.

Nick and Mae have helped me so much. They are getting ready to I'm just putting on my shoes.
What you had on

I had put on a gray blue dress

I had put on a gray blue dress. I get up and then walk down to see the boys
Mae had on a pick dress. Nick had on light blue jeans and a pick flannel on.

 Nick had on light blue jeans and a pick flannel on

"Are you team girl or boy?" I ask "wow you look amazing and I don't really have a team I'll be fine with a girl or a boy as long as I have the baby with you I don't care" I smile and kiss him we all still live together but we are moving to a bigge...

"Are you team girl or boy?" I ask "wow you look amazing and I don't really have a team I'll be fine with a girl or a boy as long as I have the baby with you I don't care" I smile and kiss him we all still live together but we are moving to a bigger house one I had built for all of us and their families.

Kevin (Ansley and Austin kids) was now 3 he's so big. Brandon and Maggie are going to have a kid to Maggie is like 4 mouth pregnant. I can't believe I started out with 2 people in my family to having a big family a loving and caring.

I just hope we stay like this. We all go and get in the car.

Nick was driving us in the small tour van.

Idk what I s called and I don't care I just want to get there.

At the venue

We got here and then got off and went in all our family where here Nick's family Zion's, Brandon, Edwin, Austin. All our friends, mine and Brandon mom wasn't here.

Alexis came up to me and hugged me "good to see you again" she say "you two you look beautiful as ever" "Destiny you are pregnant and glowing." I laugh "thanks for coming" she nods.

I walk way and sat down my back has been killing me. Zion came over and gave me some food "how you know?" "Cause since you've been pregnant you have been waiting food all the time" we laugh "so how are you and Kayla" he looks down "not so good" "what tell me you two are my best friends" he looks like he wants to cry.

"Um will she was pregnant but she lost the baby" "what omg why didn't you tell me" "I don't know" I hug him he cry's a little then stops. "Okay I need to stop looking like a baby" I laugh a little.

Later

It is time to fine out the gender of the baby.

I walk to where Nick is and stand by him. He looks nervous "you ready?" I ask him he looks at me "ready as I'll ever be" by now everyone was looking at us Nick and I walk over to the box's

The camera all came out Maggie count down to 3.

1.

2.

3.

Nick and I open the box. It's a girl

I look at Nick and he's happy. He kisses me Mae runs over "I'ma be a big sister" Mae says I nod Nick pick Mae up.

We take pictures and have more fun I was getting tried.

When I smelled something, I started having flashbacks of the night I was raped.

The room was spinning, I felt weak I was about to fall when Zion held me from falling. I was crying by now I thought I got over it Zion called Nick and he came right away.

Nick came and I got up to hug him he held me in his arms. I didn't want him to let go.

"Let's go home" I nod Nick went to get Mae while I went to the he car everyone else got in the car to and We drove back home. It was quiet.

We got off the car and went inside I went to my room and changed I got in bed Mae came to lay with me she fell asleep them I did Nick came to bed after I fell asleep.