cheated

Nick POV

I went to the room when I got home. I didn't want to see Destiny it still hurts and I don't know how to tell her what happened when she was out. I hate this maybe it's not us anymore maybe we just don't work. The door opens and in walks Brandon.

"We need to talk" he said sitting on the bed I look at him. "What's wrong with you, shouldn't you be happy my sister, your wife is awake" he says "I um had sex with someone else" I say he looks at me mad "WHAT?" He yells "shh I'll tell you everything just give me time" I tell him.

"Okay um will it's Abby she went to see Destiny and will I was upset and she was there for me and she just took me to the bathroom and we fucked I liked it but the hole time I was thinking it was Destiny" he looks at me and says nothing "you need to tell her what happened you where not in the right State of mind. It's not your fault" I nod "I messed up bro I know she will leave me" I say crying now he hugs me.

Brandon walked out and in walks Destiny "um Brandon said that you have to tell me something" I nod she can tell I had been crying. "What's wrong" she asked "ihadsexwithsomeoneelse" "what?" She asked "I-huh I had sex with someone else" she looked hurt she got up and walked to the door I stopped her

"Let me explain please" she looks at me but then gives in, "it's was when you were in the coma, Abby was there and um she made me feel better about the whole thing I was upset and she takes me to the bathroom in your room and we fuck but the whole time I thought of you, I'm so sorry" I told her she lets the tear in her eyes fall

"I um I need air" she say and gets out of the room

Destiny POV

I walked out and went to the car. I drove to Abby's place when I got off to knock she opened the door and looked shooked. I smile bitch fuck my man "hey I just got up and was let go you want to hang" I ask I want to see if she will tell me "y-yeah sure" she lets me in and we went to the kitchen.

"How long you been up?" "Not that long haven't gone home yet" she nods

we sat and talk I look at my phone and it's been 3 hour and she hasn't said anything. "I have to go my family probably worried" she smiles and nods we walk to the front door and Bitch still haven't said anything. I turn around.

"I know you fucked Nick when I was in a coma he told me what happened I can't believe you take him when he was at his lowest" I walk out "I'm sorry" she yells I look at her before I got in the car an drive off.

I ended up at the studio I was hurt but I know that I'm a Singer so I write it out how I feel. So that's what I'm doing I'm not going to release it. It's just so I can have it out and move on from it. Or I might just post myself singing a cover to a song idk I'm just not in a good place.

@QueenDestiny just posted a video

@QueenDestiny: I sorry I've been gone but here's a cover of a song.

@fan1:are you okay?

@Destinyswifey: so happy your back we missed you

@hater1: I hate you but like are you okay

@fan28:we missed you

@Zionkuowou:come home plz

I got of my phone and wrote a song then I got in my car and went home.

I got home and went in every one was in the living room they saw me and looked relief I smile and went to my room and then into the shower.

I got out and went to lay down I had changed and I felt good but not really. It's my fault anyways I was put into a coma. I let them see me like that. I fall asleep just wishing this was a dream but I know it's not.