Rose

Mae and I were on our way to the airport.

We'll be gone for like two days then we'll be back. I still upset about the whole Nick and Abby fucking but she took Nick at his lowest.

I won't tell Nick I'm still hurt cause why would I. When me and him are fighting I could just use that.

"Mommy" Mae say pulling on me shirt I look down "I'm scared I never been on a plane" I smile at her "yes you have you were just a baby so you don't remember but it's not that bad and remember when I was on tour you and the boys had to get on a plane. You were fine then you'll be fine now" "okay"

We walk to the gate since it was about time to bored the plane. We get on and sit in our sits.

After plane ride

Mae and I got off of the plane and went to get our bags. I waited for Mama Mara to call me when Mae ran away from me. I ran after her with the bags I'm pregnant I can't be doing this shit.

I see Mae is hug Mama Mara I smile and walk to them.

"Mae don't do that again I'm pregnant I can't be running after you" I say a little mad.

She looks down "it's not my fault your pregnant" I look at her. "What did you say?" She looks at me "you heard me" I look at her like she lost her mind.

"Stop it Mae that's you mom" Mama Mara said "and I can't wait to have a other grandkids." She says I smile

We walk to the car and I still can't believe Mae said that.

We went to get food, cause I was hungry.

We got off and eat there, I said I had to use the bathroom and called Nick to tell him what Mae said to me.

All he said was that it was going to happen I just told her that I'm not her real mom. I hung up on him, I can't believe this he should be on my side.

I walk out and went to eat. We talked then left.

I told Mama Mara to take me and Mae to the grave's she does and Mae and I get off.

"There there's your real mom Mae" I say pointing to the grave.

She walks to there and sits I go and sit with my dad "hey Dad I miss you I hope you okay up there and happy" I got up and kissed my hand then placed the hand to his grave " I really miss you" I walk to Mae and see her talking to Rose.

I wait until she was done, she got up I started walking to the car with her following. I got in Mama Mara starts the car and then we went to her house

There we got off and went inside. Chris helped with the bags.

I went to sit and Mae went to the back to play with the dogs.

Mae's POV

I know I was being a little mean but she deserves it. She's been lying to me my whole life, and then she falls into a coma. She left me

Grandma, came and sat with me she looked at me like she was upset with me

"I'm very upset with you little lady. That's your mom she may not be your real mom but she you mom. She could have left you here but she chose to take care of you and don't you think it's a little hard on her. She just woke up from her coma and it's not her fault she fall into it. She wakes up and your big she messed so much in that half a year that's she was out. So go easy on her and go tell her your sorry" she say and gets up

I never thought of it like that. I guess she is my mom and she could have left me but she didn't.

I got up and went to lay on her lap she was watching TV.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say anything I said earlier" she looks down at me " it's fine" she gets up and walks to the kitchen.

I think she still upset, I walk to grandma "what's mom's favorite food to eat" she looks at me

"She loves mexican food so let's make that" I nod we got to work to see what to cook.

Dinner time

We got everything ready to cook Mom was in bed since she gets tired easily.

We made everything and it takes one hour to make.

I went to go get my mom. She was asleep I woke her up and she smiles I tell her foods ready we get up.

We went to the kitchen I saw a big smile on her face. "What is this?" She asked "ask Mae" grandma said she turns to me

"I want to make you your favorite food since what I said and cause we went to the grave yard tomorrow I saw you talking to your dad my grandpa so I just wanted to do this" she smiles but then start cry.

Did I do something worry. I thought  mom came to hugs me and shower me with kiss we went to go eat

After dinner

We went to watch TV mom looks happy. I was laying on her

"I think we need to go to bed" she say I get up and went to my room I saw her going to her room.

I went in and then went to sleep.