why are you here

Recap

I opened the door but couldn't believe my eyes on who it is

Your POV

"Why are you here" I asked annoyed she just smiles "will Brandon never came home so I thought he would be here since you turned him on me" that's when Brandon came around the corner "hey Destiny who's at th- mom what are you doing here" he ask nervously "will you never came home for the holidays and a mother needs to see her son" she say I just laugh "since when have you cared about anyone but yourself" I say look at her. "You got mommy issue don't you" she laughs "that's funny" I say sarcastically I look at Brandon "you didn't go home why "I asked he was about to say something but he couldn't "what couldn't come up with a lie good enough" I say looking at Brandon so was mom "yeah I agree with Destiny" she say I raised my eyebrow.

"Okay fine I didn't want to go home because I'm still trying to figure out everything, Destiny you feel bad cause you mess up our family, mom you did some stupid shit and I don't know why I don't even think Destiny does I want my family to be happy and not hate each other at least on holiday" he say looking down "Brandon every family is messed up every family has at least two people who don't like each other and if you think I like this if you think I like fighting on holiday with family, will I don't I hate it" I say walking to him and hugging him. Then out of nowhere she hugs us both.

"Maybe just for the holidays we all get along and then we go back to our old ways" Mr. Arreaga say I look at every- one and they all nod. I look at her and she nods to "I guess um come in it's cold" I say "will we need to get the gifts and everyone else" Mr. Arreaga say I nod and help them, and by everyone they meant the rest of the boys and Halie. We all sat by the tree and opened gifts and for once me and my mom got along. I was laying by Nick when Mae came and give me a gift "here mommy this is for you" she say I smile and open it. I started cry it was a picture of my dad and me when I was smaller "what you don't like it" Mae say "no baby I love it thank you" I say kissing her Nick took the picture and put it up on the table with the other photos.

"Destiny doesn't your ablum come out tomorrow" Austin asked "I forget about that and yes it does, I put so much work into it that I hope my fans like it" I say "if their your real fans they'll love it" my mom say I smile at her "thanks" I say "you see it's not that hard to be nice to each other" Brandon say we both look at each then at Brandon "I'm still mad you lied to me" I say "So am I " Our mom say Brandon looks down "sorry" he say then he gets up and gets some- thing he comes back and gives it to me I open it and it's a dog I look up and smile really big "how did you know I want one" I say "I just know I'm your brother after all" he say I laugh and pull out my phone I take a picture of the dog and post it on Instagram

Instagram

@QueenDestiny: everyone meet Princess she's the new member of the family and Merry Christmas everyone

@Brandon_Arreaga: no thanks I got her for you

@QueenDestiny: thanks you Brandon

@TherealNickmara: I love seeing you happy
3000liked this comment

Back to real life

I put my phone away and played with Princess and Mae, I love seeing Mae happy it makes my heart skip a beat I look over at Nick to see he's looking at me "what" I say blushing "you look really happy and your even more beautiful every time I see you" he say u blush even more and look away "your cute even you blush"he say coming closer and kisses me I kiss back "ewww" we hear Brandon and Mae say we pull away and laugh.

This is one of the most amazing Christmas ever.

How y'all liking it so far? New part tomorrow