weeks later

(what it looks like just read and find out )

Today is the day I go to court and fight for Mae. I get in my car and drive there I'm not ready for this Mae is at school right now the boys all have to be at a interview and Ansley is at the doctor with Maggie Izzy is at work so I'm going in this alone.

I get off and go in " Next" the juge yelled I walk to the stand but Rose is not here great. She walks in with Steve " okay let's begin" the juge said "I just want to get my kid back but Destiny won't let me" Rose say the juge looks at me "is this true" "yes it is but here's the thing she faked her death and left Mae with me to take care of and that's what I've been doing now she wants her back after six years I don't think so she is my kid I may have not give birth to her but she is my kid" I say she looks at Rose " did you leave your kid and faked you death" She say " yes I did but I want my kid she is mine Destiny may have custody but I'm her mom so I should have her" Rose said " but you left her because you didn't want to be mom so why now why come in her life and mess it up I thought you were died I thought you were gone so I raised Mae by myself I didn't have to but I did and I'm not giving you Mae back she belongs with her mom and that's me not you you just gave birth to her but I stayed and took care of her " I say "okay that's enough" the juge started "Rose you will not have full custody of Mae your daughter cause of what you did, Destiny you will still have custody of Mae and will care for her, but Rose will She her when Steve does" the juge say I nod "what um no I don't think so that's my daughter" Rose say "I can make it to were you don't see her ever again" I say Rose looked at me "FiNe" she say I walk out and go home Nick is there standing like he's carzy "Destiny you need to wake up" Mae walks in "yeah please wake up mommy" I look at them carzy "I am up what are you talking about" they look at each and say "wake up wake up wake up wake up" I walk backwards and hit the wall i fell and everything went black.

Real life ( a few days before)
(Nick's POV)

Destiny got up to answer the door and all we heard was something hitting the floor, I got up and ran to the door and there was Destiny on the ground out like a light and Steve with a gun "did you shot her" I yelled "no I just hit her on the head" he said "ohh" was all I said before I jump on him and beat the living hell out of him.

The cops were called and they took Steve away Destiny was taken to the hospital. Where we followed

They took Destiny and ran some texts. They put us all in a room where they had Destiny in "Why won't she wake up Doc" I asked "will your wife hit her head real hard so she slipped into a coma, we all don't know when or if she will wakes up, all we can do is wait and see" he say I look down "is there anything we can do, to help her wake up" Brandon asked "um you could talk to her help her remember and play music she listens to it helps a lot even if you don't think it does, it helps them remember their memory so when they wake up they won't lose it" I nod and he leaves.

I walk over to Destiny and hold her hand "please walk up we need you please I love you" I tell her I look around the room "we need to stay strong for her so when she walks up she can have us here for her" I say they all nod "I'm going to take Mae home and get some rest" Ansley say she leaves with Mae. A cop walks in "how is she" she asked "she fine who are you" Zion said " That's Abby she was Destiny old baby-sitter she would look after Destiny when she was little she would take Destiny and her dad home sometime" I said "yeah I was and I just wanted to see if she was okay and doing will and if you guys needed anything and to tell you that Steve the one that did this to her is going to jail for a bit" Abby said " thank you" Brandon said Abby walked out I sit and try to think positive but I couldn't I mean how can I

present time (still Nick's POV)

I miss her I really do I can't do this anymore it's been weeks now and she still out. Mae can't really see her mom Destiny, Mae break's down. I mean we all can't see her like this, it hurts us. But Mae is her kid Mae hasn't seen Destiny since Ansley took her home. I'm here every day and night but it's hard I wish she would open her eyes and say ' I love you ' I worded what's going on in her mind