Chapter 26

<Archer Alcantara>

I was on my way to my destination when I saw about 4 motorcycles surrounding a Mercedez Benz.

Binilisan ko ang takbo ng motor ko to catch up with the suspicious people cause by the looks of it they want to kill the man in the car.

Umiling ako at nagpaputok mg baril para sa distraction.

Rule number one, always wear a helmet when trying to ambush someone dipshit.

Bang!

One down!

Biglang nagbagal ang takbo ng isa dahilan para mauna ako sa kanya. I twisted my body at a very awkward angle backwards to shoot the target.

Bang!

For the third Men in Black, I charged my motorcycle to collide with his that caused an explosion killing him in the process.

Tumalon ako sa bubong ng sasakyan at itinutok ang baril ko sa huling kalaban.

Bang!

Bumagal naman ang takbo ng sasakyan kaya maingat na bumaba ako.

Nilapitan ko ang mga bangkay at ininspeksyon ito. I shook my head.

Maglalakad na sana ako palayo, except the car stopped and a guy holding his waist came out of the Mercedes Benz.

Black hair, defined jawline, eyes that can tell a thousand dark stories and fair skin. He has a toned body as well that is bleeding. It's Silver Della Valle.

Oh fuck! He's bleeding!

"Uhm, need help?" Alanganing tanong ko sa kanya.

He looked at me with those dark orbs where light can't seem to pass through...

and then he passed out.

Shit.

Binuhat ko siya papuntang passenger's seat.

I checked the car and it seemed to be working, pero wala yung susi. I refuse to look for it on this man's body, ayoko kapkapan siya baka mamaya sabihin niya tsansing ako sa kanya.

He's gonna die all because his blood ran out. I looked at him sitting on the passenger seat. His eyelashes fluttering and kissable lips you can dream of kissing, his nose that is proud. My God, he's an angel!

What a waste.

I tried to hotwire the car and it miraculously worked after three tries.

I brought him to my apartment in to perform an operation and clean him up.

The hardwood floor is creaking at out weight as we entered my home. This definitely screams my personality with black, gold, and white as the motif. Malinis na malinis din ang maliit na apartment ko.

Inihiga ko siya sa kama at kinuha ang medical kit. I took off his coat and slowly unbuttoned his long sleeve office shirt. Parang uminit sa kwarto ko, bukas naman ang aircon.

Ngayon pa talaga ako aatakihin ng kalandian thoughts.

I breathed in and out. I shook that thought off and carefully remove the bullet that hit his chiseled waist.

Stop fantasizing Archer!

I cleaned the wound at tinahi ang sugat niya. I placed a gauze to cover the wound.

He's safe.

For now.

I tried inspecting his arms or body habang pinipigilan ang sarili ko na gahasain siya.