Chapter 34✔️

Emoji Chapter:🤺Fight/➕Added/🗣Mentioned Scenes/Chapter

Same Day: Sokovia, Eastern Europe
Outside: Street ☘️

On the other side of the city, people walking and evacuating as normally, not knowing that in the other side of the city is being attacked by Ultron's army of robots.

Pietro/Quicksilver speeds to a stop, looking at a robot coming up from the ground underneath a car, it looks at him. Pietro/Quicksilver shifts, shrugging as he moves and cracks his neck, looking forward in determination and then speeds forward to a line of robots.

(Slow Motion) Pietro/Quicksilver speeds through robots 33, 34 and 35, shattering them to pieces (Slow Motion Over).

On a intersection, Vivian/White Ivy looks around and seeing robots 36 and 37 come up from the ground, her eyes and hair quickly change as she waves her hand up and uses her powers to lift the ground from underneath a car, it pushes the car up and quickly flips down to land on robots 36 and 37, crushing them to pieces.

~
Inside: Tony's Iron Man Suit

Tony looks forward and asks curiously, "Friday, the Vision?"

FRIDAY voice informs Tony, "Boss, it's working. He's burning Ultron out of the net. He won't escape through there."

~
Inside: Ultron's Consciousness

In Ultron's head, Vision's yellow-energy reaches the last of Ultron's connection to the mainframes and networks, burning it all and cutting him off completely from the internet, he has no way of escaping and coming back this time, the only connection he has now is to his robot army.

~
Inside: Abandoned Rundown Church

Ultron's eyes are wide as Vision's holding his head—cutting him off from the net. Ultron then let's go of Vision's neck who also let's go of Ultron who drops his head and grabs it with his hands like it's in pain as he feels the disconnection from the network. Vision closes his eyes and holds his arms out, slowly falling back like he's exhausted from cutting Ultron off from the net.

Ultron looks up to the Vision, "You shut me out." He reaches forward and grabs Vision by the neck and head, his voice saying angrily, "You think I care?" He flies them down and slams Vision on the ground, he's goes unconscious. Ultron flies over to the core and hovers beside it, "You take away my world." He grabs and turns the top, activating the Vibranium Core before looking up, "I take away yours."

~
Inside: HYDRA Base
Secret Room / Cave

Thor walking forward and gets to the main part, he stops and looks up as a machine above him activates and slowly twists around. Thor looking up and around as dust and dirt start to fall.

~
Outside: Streets

The bricked ground in the city starts to break, making a couple people back off and gasp in surprise.

~
Inside: HYDRA Base
Cave

Thor looking up as the ground above him shake and start to break, Thor swings his hammer and covers his head as the dirt and rocks fall down on him.

~
Outside: River / Street / Sky 🎭🔭🕊🔬

The water in the river drains down as the ground moves.

In the middle of the street, AnnaBeth/Black Shadow and Evelyn stumble and turn their heads to look as the ground breaking and lifting up, the people near them scream in fear.