Chapter 43✔️

Emoji Chapter:➕Added Scenes/➖Short Chapter

Day: Road 🎭

Tony driving his orange Olympic car, AnnaBeth in the passenger seat with Tyler in his toddler seat in the back. Tony glances in the left side mirror before looking over to AnnaBeth as she looks out the passenger window, he reaches over and rests his hand on her thigh.

~
Inside: Tony's Sports Car 🎭

Anna smiles and takes Tony's hand in her own, lacing their fingers together, she looks over to Tony and he glances back before looking at the road, he lifts their laced hands and plants a kiss on her hand before putting back it down on her lap.

~
Outside: New Avengers Facility
Upstate New York

Tony makes a left hand turn and drives down the road towards the new Avengers facility that's in Upstate New York. A Quinjet lands down on the landing pad beside the other one there, the third one in the air and flies away, a couple of glass doors slide/fold open and Tony's car enters the building.

~
Inside: Avengers Facility

(Inaudible)Many people working and doing many different things, their on computers, people conversing with one another. Hill walking and talking to Dr. Cho who's healed and working, Cho nods to Hill and they separate.

~
Hallway

(Inaudible) Erik walking down a hallway, talking to a woman on his left about the paper in her hands and she's keeping up with his pace, a man also following behind with a tablet in hand, tapping away, their walking past a lab.

~
Big Room

(Inaudible) Many people still setting up and moving their equipment, Hill in charge and telling people what to do and where to go with a tablet in hand.

~
Another Hallway 🔬

Natasha/Black Widow standing alone in an empty darkish hallway, staring off before her phone goes off and she grabs it, she clicks the screen and watches a video of Clint's new baby boy with his full name on his shirt 'NATHANIEL PIETRO BARTON' the baby smiles and giggles, Laura's voice tells the baby softly, "Look! Say hi to Auntie Nat!" The baby's middle name is after the man who sacrificed himself to save Clint's life.

Natasha/Black Widow smiles at the sight of the baby and comments, "Fat." She puts her phone away.

Fury walking down the hallway, holding up a tablet in his hand, Natasha/Black Widow looks to her right and watches him walk over to her as he says, "One of our tech boys flagged this. Splashed down in the Banda Sea." He stops beside her and holds out the tablet to show the a yellow dot tracker in the middle of the sea, "Could be the Quinjet. But with Stark's stealth tech, we still can't track the damn thing."

Natasha/Black Widow nods and glances at Fury as she says awkwardly and sadly, she's devastated about how Bruce left her after they talked about going away together, "Right." She frowns as she looks down.

Fury says, trying to assure Natasha/Black Widow a bit, "Probably jumped out and swam to Fiji."

Natasha/Black Widow asks Fury, curiously, "Did you tell Susie?"