Chapter 10✔️

Emoji Chapter:🤺Fight/➕Added Scenes/Chapter

Same Night: Avengers Tower
Main Room ⌨️🎭🕊🔬🏹🔭

The Avengers fighting off the Iron Legion robot's that are being controlled by Ultron. Tony still struggling to hang on the Iron Legion robot as he tries to find the pressure point to shut down the Iron Legion robot like Amy did, the robot's voice repeating, "We are here to help." Tony jams the fondue fork in it's neck but not the right spot as the recording repeats, "It's unsafe." Clint finds Steve's shield resting against a wall and grabs it, "It's unsafe. It's unsafe."

Tony grunts as he finds the spot, "Come on! That's the one."

Iron Legion robot's voice still repeating, "It's unsafe." Tony roughly slams his hand down in the fondue fork to the pressure point where Amy did and the robot immediately shut downs, they both fall and land on a staircase, Tony grunts as he slides down on the floor.

AnnaBeth and AJ standing and kneeling behind a wall with Natasha behind the wall by the stairs, all three shooting at the last Iron Legion robot in the air, they hide behind the wall as it blasts at them.

Clint then calls out to Steve, "Hey, Cap!" He swings his arm back and throws Steve's shield at him.

Steve runs towards and catches his shield, he quickly jumps, spins around and throws his shield mid-air to the last Iron Legion robot as he grunts. The shield cuts right through—dismantling the robot for good before it could shoot at Amy as she slowly stands up from taking down her own robot.

Thor and Sue looking at Ultron with their weapons ready.

Ultron's voice comments, "That was dramatic!" Tony sits against the staircase he fell on, tiredly. Ultron's voice tells them, "I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through." Steve steps forward, glaring at Ultron, Cho behind him, "You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change." Tony looks for Anna and sighs in relief when he sees her standing beside AJ, he then looks at Bruce who has his glasses on, Susie and Natasha who looks to Bruce who then looks down, "How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to... evolve?" Clint looking at Ultron from the balcony along with Evelyn who is across the room, she's holding onto the railing with a hand at her neck, still rubbing it. Ultron walks over to a dismembered Iron Legion robot that Steve just killed, he picks it up by its head, "With these?" He squeezes and crushes the head, the facial mask, popping out, "These puppets?" He throws the Iron Legion robot aside, "There's only one path to peace." Tony looking at Ultron shocked, "The Avengers' extinction." Suddenly in anger, Thor throws his hammer at Ultron and it smashes him to pieces, the hammer going through the wooden door behind it. Steve looks at Thor as the Mjölnir comes back and Thor catches it. Just after Thor destroys his body, Ultron's voice starts singing, "I had strings, but now I'm free." The robot body shuts down.

~
Inside: Ultron's Consciousness

Ultron's Consciousness goes through the network.

~
Sokovia, Eastern Europe
Inside: HYDRA Research Base
Secret Room

In the empty HYDRA base secret room, where Tony found the scepter in, (From Chapt 2) the lights turns on suddenly and the tables that has parts of Tony's and Amy's Iron Man and Ruby suits that were being built into robots turn on.

The machines around the area In the room activate and start to finish and start to build more robots, Ultron's voice singing, "There are no strings on me, no strings on me." Ultron downloading his consciousness in the HYDRA robots.