Alastor

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters they belong to the rightful owners.

Angels P.O.V : it's been a month since we opened the happy hotel. Charlie and Vaggie have been working really hard on it . I see Charlie take a step outside and for a couple a minutes I was alone with Vaggie, and sometimes she can be a bit hostile but not to bad . Then Charlie walked back inside and slouched against the door. " you good kid??", I said. As she was about to talk there was a knock at the door.
"Hel-, door slam. Charlie opened the door again , "lo" then she shuts it again. Whats going on?

Alastors P.O.V : it's been a month since I've heard of the happy hotel. I was bored and was lacking inspiration so i decided to pay a short ,unexpected, visit. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. It opened and I see a girl with rosy cheeks. I was in the middle of saying hello when she closed the door on me . How rude! I'm only a visitor am I not? This is a hotel right? the door opened again. I finished saying hello when she shut the door on me again. I sighed in frustration. The girl came  back and opens up the door. "May I speak now?" I said. "Yes, you may", she responded. "Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on the picture show and I just couldn't resist. What a performance! Why I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929, hahahah... so many orphans." I said in my radio host voice. I was then approached with a spear to my neck. Just because I'm the radio demon doesn't mean I'll hurt you. People these days. "My name is Alastor, the radio demon if you've heard." I said. The girls had looked at me with suspicion evident in their eyes, but alas the one with the rosy cheeks agreed for me to help however, the other one, the one with the bow what was her name....looked a bit upset.
Later on......
I got the name of the girl. Her name is Charlie and the girl that threaten me with a spear was named Vaggie. However there was one specific demon that caught my attention...

Angels P.O.V: I saw the demon who entered the hotel. He was dressed in red and had deer ears and antlers. He looked so cute and handsome. At the same time. Then I heard his voice. It sounded like his voice was coming out of one on those old radios. Next thing I knew it clicked. He was the radio demon,but he looks so harmless compared to what other people say about him
. Then I heard him speak. " I'm Alastor by the way. I don't want to hurt you I just want to help." What a name.

"Alastor"

(This is my first fanfic sorry if it's not good but I tried oof).
Thxs for reading

Stay tuned....