Rainy day

It was raining in Hell. Usually it doesn't, but it did. The hotel was quiet and seemed like nobody inhabited it.  Charlie and Vaggie took a vacation,Vox and Valentino were out getting to know more about each other and Angel well he had other plans.
  Angel looked for Alastor. He  wanted to go out to the garden, but wanted Alastor to be with him. Soon enough he found Alastor, but he was with someone.  That someone was Lucifer.  Angels heart pounded as he saw his boyfriend with Lucifer.
(Bringing back the POVs y'all)
Angels POV:
"What the hell was I seeing!? I mean I don't want to get the wrong idea about Al, but why is he with that fox!?  I took a silent deep breath and listened in.
  "Al~" Lucifer said in a cunning voice.
   "Lucifer stop. I'm in a relationship with Angel and I don't want to hurt him. Just give up my dear." Alastor said while walking to the door.
  "Oh shit. He's right there and if he opens the door he'll see me." I said in my mind. I panicked and sneaked off to the parlor, laying down on the sofa. 
  Then Alastor came down. I could hear his foot steps coming closer and closer, until they stopped. I hear the door click open and I look at Al.
  "Hello darling." He said in a cheery voice. I replied back with a "hey".
  "I- Al I want to go to the garden." I said. He looked outside at the rain. Then answered.
   "Why my dear it's pouring and I dont want you to get ill."
  I stood up and hugged him form behind. I rested my head on his back closed my eyes.
  " I won't get sick." I said testing him. He sighed, looking as if he didn't want to put up with me.
   "Fine then I'll go by myself Al. See you later." I walked out of the room fast. I didn't realize I was running, until I was in the garden.  It was great feeling the rain..."
♠️
   Alastor saw Angel exit the room and felt guilt take over him. He ran after the spider, but stopped in front of the garden doors. They were open and to Alastors surprise he saw Angel standing there in the rain. He was dancing and singing like no tomorrow. Alastor then walked out in the pouring rain feeling every drop hit him from above. It felt nice to him, but what he wanted more was Angel. He grabbed Angel by the waist and pulled him close.
  "A-al?" Angel asked confused. Alastor only responded by kissing him.
  They kissed for hours turning it into a make-out session. Alastor then pulled away and swept Angel off his feet.  He was carrying Angel inside. All Angel could do was nothing. He just looked at his boyfriend admiring him. He didn't even notice he was crying. Alastor then put Angel down and dried him off. Luckily enough he couldnt tell that Angel was crying.
  "Darling~" Alastors voice said sounding seductive that Angel couldn't resist. 
  Alastor then bit into Angel giving him a hickey and a love bite. Angel arched his back when Alastor hit his sweet spot. Then Angel flipped him. He was on top of Alastor. When looking down Angel saw a hot, sexy demon.  Angel was so turned on. The way Alastor looked under him, he was just so beautiful and perfect. 
"A-al I love y-you" Angel said while blushing as tears dropped and landed on Alastors cheek. Alastor hugged Angel gently and kissed way his tears.
  "I love you too my Angel." Angel was blushing a violent red and cried even more. Alastor was worried and sat up with Angel in his lap.
   "Darling, did I do something wrong?" Alastor asked with panic in his voice. Angel just chuckled and laced himself onto Alastor.
   "I'm just happy Al. That's all." Angel reassured the deer.
  Soon they lost track of time and figured they should just watch a movie and spend time together. It was still raining and the day seemed to go on forever. Angel just stared out the window doodling on the glass. He sneezes and looks to see Alastor shaking his head and chuckling.
   "I told you, you would get sick." Angel then walked towards Alastor  hugging him and giving him the eyes.
   Then Alastor puts Angel on the bed to rest and he lays next him. Angel moves closer to Al and soon the couple drifts off to sleep.
   Meanwhile Lucifer is by himself listening to the storm a brewing and drinking wine, while looking at the fireplace. 

   "Soon Alastor. Soon.

Stay tuned......

Hello my darlings~!
How are you? I hope well if not here is some of my love💖💖💖
I hope you loved this chapter and in general. Thanks for supporting in the fan fiction and if you have not go check out my other book "Time" a Vox x Valentino fanfic.
  Till next time by darlings~