Suspicion

It's was After the holidays and everyone seemed tired or more like drunk.  It was a slow day for everyone even Alastor and this was a day not to mess with the radio demon.
Alastor was walking through the corridors contemplating. He was contemplating about his brother Alis. Alis was a good lad as Alastor likes to say, but something was up with him ever since he came. Alis is know to be a very shy person and after a while he would open up;however he's been very quiet and usually he would tell Alastor if something is wrong.
"Hey~" the fluffy white demon said.
"Hello my dear." Alastor said as he kissed Angel. Angel smiled he was happy to have Al as his, but could tell somethings was off.
  Later in the day Angel could tell Alastor either had a hangover or was frustrated with something of the sort. Angel never seen Alastor in such a mood, well except that time when he had his shadow other than that no. He decided to let Alastor be a Alone for a while. So he went on his merry way to fine Alis.
As he looks for Alis, he notices a room. I'm the room was a fireplace like all the others and a desk. Angel thought he was going crazy cause he's never seen this room at all.
"Hmm, maybe I should take a peek."  As he was looking he saw Lucifer and a familiar blue deer. 
Both were deep in conversation. Angel overheard them talking about Alastor. It seems as if both of them loved him, "His Alastor".  Angel was infuriated and jealous he couldn't believe this so he decided to leave and return to his fluffy, red demon. 
  Meanwhile Alastor was in a better mood. He was happy, but also sad cause he knew he must've hurt Angel in a way so he stood up and started to search for his demon. As he was walking he bumped in a small but fluffy demon. As he looked down he saw Angel and picked him up.
"Darling I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way." Angel looked at Alastor. He smirked and kissed his demon.
"Al don't worry I'm here now and I'm fine see." Alastor was relieved when he said that. Then he buried his face in Angels fluff.
"It's so soft, love.." Alastor said as he buried deeper into Angel. Angel blushed and covered his mouth to keep in the moans.
"A-al, if y-you keep d-doing that I'm... mm~" Alastor went deeper into his fluff. He bit and sucked till a love bite was on Angel.
"Now everyone will know who you belong to dear." As he said this Angel was panting while his blush a violent shade of red.
  "A-al I..." Angel was cut off with a kiss from his beloved. 

"I'm such a lucky demon to have met you, Angel."

"You are too Al."