Offical?

Alastors POV
I wake up to Angels fluff in my face. I blush a crimson red. I thought to myself how lucky I am to have met such a beautiful spider like him. As I finished thinking I Heard him grunt I sit up and hear him say,"Good Morning Al." I replied with "Morning darling how did you sleep?" Hmm, oh I slept fine." Then he yawned.
I got up and changed into new clothes then headed down stairs. When I came down the stairs, I walked towards the parlor. Even before I could step inside a voice caught my attention. It was a deep voice like an alto I'd say but I wasn't sure if it was true so I went to see. I back track my step and I see a man with pale skin, rosy cheeks and a very sinister smile. 
"Hello Alastor it's been a while hasn't it..."

Angels POV
Just as I was walking down stairs I see Alastor but he wasn't alone. Who was that with him? I felt jealous that he was close to Al. He was too close. Then I realized that man was Charlie's dad. Lucifer was his name I think.  I start to walk towards Al. When I got close to him I wrapped my arms around him. "Boo!" I said.
He jumped a little from my hug. "Angel, you scared me." He said in a rather embarrassed tone. Then we turn to the man in front of us. Just as he was about to talk Charlie comes in and whisks him away. "I'll see you later Deer boy." He said to Alastor.  I looked at Alastor with a confused face. Then he hugged me tightly. "Hey, Al are you ok?" I asked with a worried tone. He sighed and looked at me. Then I felt a pair of soft warm lips against mine.

No ones POV
Alastor then took angel into a warm embrace. Angel was greeted with crimson cheeks. Then Alastor asked a certain question.
"Are we official?"........

Not my art. They belong to their respectful owners

 They belong to their respectful owners