Devils wrath

Angel couldn't help, but think of the events that happened last night. He was so into it that he didn't even realize a red fluffy demon wanted his attention.
  "Angel, love~" Alastor whispered into his ear. Angel jumped as he felt himself shiver to Alastors voice.
  "O-oh, yes Al?" Angel said while petting Alastors ears.
  "You haven't been paying any attention to me my dear." Then Alastor gave Angel the eyes. Angel couldn't resist and pulled Alastor down with him. Soon both demons were on the floor cuddling each other.
  Later in the day Angel was walking towards the garden when he was pulled into a room. He saw to figures in front of him.
"Really, you two would stoop so low." Angel said while chuckling.
  "I wouldn't be talking if I were you, Angel." Angel knew Lucifer was going to get Al one way or another, but little did he know Angel has a plan.
  "My you know you could have Al if you wanted to. After all Alis is something else." Angel was being cocky when he said this, but someone then entered the room.
  "Do I need to restore Order darlings?" Alastor said at the three. This time he didn't look like the Al Angel knew. He was a bit more devilish and had static around him.
   "Brother, we can explain." Alastor walked up to Alis. He was towering over him practically, but why Alastor did next was so unexpected. He kissed Alis! "What the hell!", was what Angel and Lucifer we're thinking. Alastor then pulled away and Alis was limp and not moving. Both demons were shocked and scared. Alastor notice they didn't know what he did.
  "Oh my, I'm sorry, but Alis is just asleep." As he said this Angel sighed being relieved that Alis wasn't dead.
  "As for you my darling we need to talk." Alastor then dragged Lucifer out of the room to talk.
   Meanwhile Angel was left alone in the room. He was confused and a bit relieved that this was over, but he knows he has to feel Alastors wrath or more like punishment~.  Angel was just drooling at the thought until Alastor came back and picked him up.
  "A-Al, I'm sorry." Alastor just stayed quiet. He didn't say a word, until they were in his room. 
  "Angel, do you love my brother?" Angel was shocked Alastor asked that.
  "Of course I don't love him. I love you Al. You're my fluffy, red deer." Angel then kissed Alastor. He felt a warm liquid touching his skin while both of them kissed. It was Alastor. He was crying. Angel wiped away Alastors tears and cuddles him All night.  Then Alastor asked one last question.

     "Angel, can I trust you?"

Stay tuned......

Hello darlings~
  I hope you loved this chapter. Thanks for reading commenting and voting. It means a lot.
Till next time by darlings~