Hanging out

Alastors POV
It was a very gloomy day. It was raining not that I don't like trust me I do,but today I was not in a good mood. I walked downstairs to the parlor and sat on the red comfy sofa. I sighed to myself till I heard footsteps. It was Angel. "Hello my dear what can I do for you?" I said. "Hey Al I was wondering if you'd like to hangout. I mean you don't have to. He said mumbling the last part. "Sure i would love to." I said. As I said that I could see Angels face light up. We started to walk and talk. Angel went on about the many wonderful things he wanted to do. My he was a catch but I wanted to make him mine.

Angels POV
As me and Al were walking I noticed that he seemed annoyed a bit. "Hey Al can I ask you something?" I said. "Sure what is it my dear?"
"Am I annoying you Al." I said in a shaky voice. He stood there saying nothing till I spoke up. "It's fine I can leave if you want." Then I felt a pair of arms around me. "Angel your not annoying me not at all. I'm sorry if I looked annoyed I didn't wake up in a good mood." I hugged him back and pulled him closer. "Hey Al?" I said. "Yes my dear." He said. I spoke in a soft voice, " Can you stay with me?" He spoke and lifted my chin up "Of course darling." Then he kissed my forehead. A faint blush creeped up on my cheeks before i knew it Al and me where cuddling up on the sofa.

Alastor POV
Nothing could ruin this moment. I loved cuddling with Angel he was so cute and fluffy. I was so happy that he was mine well almost mine, but he's mine and know ones going to take him away.
Few minutes later
As I was stroking Angels hair I noticed he was asleep. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to my room. After I layed him in my bed. I took a shower changed and went to bead cuddling next to Angel. "I love you Angel" I said before drifting off to sleep.

"I love you too Al..."