Demon drama

"Al will you be my boyfriend." 

Just as Angel said that Lucifer walked in. The room was silent and the tension you could cut with a knife. Alastor cleared his throat.
"Darlings will you excuse me I'm afraid I'll be late for the picture show." Then he walked off. Lucifer was not happy with Alastors excuse and grabbed his wrist. "You're not going anywhere love."  Just as he finishes angel piped in.
"Love? You can't call him that he's not even yours!"  Lucifer looked at Angel with a cunning look. " who is he then,Angel?" Angel said nothing. "Just as I..".  "He's mine!" Angel said .
Lucifer walked towards Angel pinning him up against the wall. "Oh really I think we should let him decide."  Then both of them looked at Alastor. 
"Alastor choose!" They both said, but Alastor fell silent. Alastor turned and walked out of the door. Both demons stared at the spot Alastor stood.

Alastors POV
*. I walk down stairs to the parlor.
" sighs- What am I doing with myself I love Angel but Lucifer has to come back for me. What do they even see i me. Is it because I'm the Radio demon? Or do they love me for who I am." I stood up and strolled out of the parlor. "I have an idea. If they want to get me I'll have to play hard to get! That's it!" The smile on my face grew wider and sinister.
I walked around seeing if anyone needed help, but no one did. As I'm walking I see Lucifer. His head is down as if he did something wrong or most likely he's depressed. I decided to walk towards him. 
"Hello darling, why do you seem so sad."  Lucifer looked up at me with guilty eyes. He looked so hurt. Then I hugged him. "Al...I'm sorry,so sorry.." he then started to cry leaving the rest unheard.  I picked him up and carried him to my room. When we got there I put him down.
"Darling, calm down." I spoke with a soft tone.
He looked up at me and pressed his lips against mine. I wanted to push him off but he looked so helpless. I didn't know weather to kiss him back or not. I kissed him back, but on the forehead. "You're such a sweet thing aren't you darling?" Lucifer then looked away with a tint of pink on his cheeks. Lucifer stood up in unexpectedly. "I guess I shall be taking my leave." Then he left.
Tch what am I going to do. Two demons love me yet I can't decide who I like anymore. I was then snapped out of my thoughts by a sudden knock. "Come in." It was Angel. He walked towards me and hugged me. "Is everything ok love?" Angel didn't speak or say anything. "Angel?" This time Angel looked at me. A faint blush came in my cheeks. He was adorable really. Then I felt a pair of warm, soft lips on mine. I kissed back wanting more of Angel. We continued passionately till we pulled apart. "Al remember when you said you would stay with me?" I looked at him my eyes soften. "Yes I do Angel." He looked at me suprised but then looked away smiling and blushing. "Well can you."  I kissed him and cuddles up to him.
"Of course I can."

Angels POV
Al was so fluffy, adorable and warm. I loved him so much that I just wanted him to be mine but I can't cause luci also wants him. Who will he choose? Me or luci.
I hope he chooses me but he'll probably choose luci. I'm nothing really I mean how can he love me?  Why am I thinking this he's right in front of me. This cute demon that I love is cuddling with me. I don't think he's done this with luci.
Maybe I have a chance....

Lucifers POV
Al actually forgave me. Well kind of. But he kissed me on the forehead that must mean he still likes me right? I love him that deer. He's just so fluffy and cute. I just want to call him mine but I can't cause Angel loves him too. He wouldn't choose Angel over me. I'm his first love of course he would choose me right? He has to. No matter I should just sleep it off and tomorrow we'll see .
"I know he'll choose me he has to right?"

Stay tuned.......

This chapter took a longtime to write and I had writers block oof but I formed an idea  and here it is. I hope you liked it. Love you darlings.