Meet the cannibalist

Name: Alastors
Alias: The Radio Demon
Occupation: 1920's radio star and southern serial killer.

1929, The Stock Market Crash.
"Isn't this just entertaining darling." Alastor said.
It was just a few days after his radio podcast with a familiar singer. Then poof the economy skyrocketed downwards. Everyone went on strike, or were bankrupted. A quarter of people got fired and had no jobs. Except Alastor had his and was payed well.
Although Alastor likes his job. He would kill for a living and with the economy down and police distracted with the strikes. He himself could strike some victims. He thought of the idea and smiled sinisterly.
"My would you look at the time. I best be off." He said as he walked out of the studio and into his car.
He hummed all the way home and when he got home. He laid his stuff in the chair and went to his study. There he took out a gun and a knife. He held the knife up and smiled at it while looking at his reflection.
"I guess it's dinner time then." Alastor said as he made his way to the door.
As soon as he was out he went into clubs and places to lure people away from. Tonight was special though he got two victims by stabbing them to death and stuffing them into a burlap sack and piling them into his car.
Though he got two victims. He got a third one and she was very special. It was the famous singer he had a podcast with. Her name was mimzy if he remembered. She wore a black flappers dress with a mink coat over it.
"My if it isn't the handsome Alastor." She said with a sarcastic voice.
"Hello my dear can I help you?" Alastor responded with annoyance.
For one he didn't like the singer. She was a bit of a bitch and very " condescending"; however she try so hard to get with him ever since they saw each other at the studio.
"Oh, well I was hoping we go out on a little date?." She said while twirling her hair.
Alastor was about to reject until he realized that she just might be the final victim for the night.
"Alright dear why don't we go down to the river and sit in the beautiful moonlight." He said while smiling.
Mimzy agreed and the two were off to the river. As they got there Alastor let mimzy go ahead while he grabbed his weapon. When he got down to the river mimzy was on her knees admiring herself in the waters reflection. Alastor had to think if he were to stab her she would see him in the water, but if he pushed her head down then she wouldn't know who it was and that's what he did.
Alastor came up behind mimzy. He grabbed her neck and pushed her head down into the water. Her body was flailing around hoping to get air, but soon the singers body went limp and Alastors knew she was dead. To just make sure he took out his gun and shot her in the head.
Later
Alastor arrived home hauling the three burlap bags. He took them out into the shed and started to disembody them taking all the organs out and placing them into bags.
As he finished he cleaned himself and the place up. Then took the hearts and walked inside his house. Tonight Alastor was having coeurs known as hearts.
"My this looks delicious.I can really feel the pulse of it." He said as he bit into the hearts leaving nothing but blood on the plate.
Little did he know the mafia was in search for an assassin.

Hey darlings this is just little backstory I created  for my dear Bambi. Hoped you liked it 💖💖💖 till next time bye darlings ~