The switch

Alastor woke up feeling erotic and sexy. Now for him it was in usual and his shadow could tell. He appeared out of no where and looked at his holder. Seeing his holder and the way he was acting. He was disgusted with it so he decided to go check up on Angel.
  Angel woke up feeling cheery and very proper. He got up and dressed in his suit. Then he sat down again to feed his pig. While he was doing all of this Alastors shadow was spying on him to see if he was the cause of Alastor changing but he was wrong. He left the room and went back to ALS to think
  Later on in the day he figured it out. Alastor and Angel switched personas or more like bodies. He went in search for the two. As he did he saw his holder dressed in an exposing suit of his own. It was a red crop top and short. It showed his scars making Alastor look even more hot than he did as usual.  The shadow couldn't believe what he was seeing. Alastor looking like a hottie while Angel pushing him a bit away to keep space.
"Angel~ come on I want to play darling~" Alastor said being the seductive as he is.
"Al, please give me som space baby." Angel responded in his usual voice as if he knew this would happen.
  Alastor pouted and went towards the bar. He was a bit sad Angel wouldn't play with him but he knew teasing husk would cheer him up.
"Oh husker~" Alastor said.
"What do you want smil-." Husk stopped his sentence.
  He looked at Al and the way he looked. Alastor looked sexy and roughed but also very different. Husk blushes a bit but knew that Alastor belonged to Angel.
"Al, are you feeling ok?" Husk asked.
  "No not really darling. Angel won't play with me and I really want to play with someone~" just as he said that a demon entered the room whisking Alastor off his feet.
  "Then let's go my little strawberry. Let's play~
They were about to go out before Angel stopped them.
"Ahem I believe that strawberry belongs to me and me alone Lucifer ." Angle said.
"And I believe you won't play with him so I will and we'll have so much fun~." Lucifer responded.
He then took Alastor upstairs into the bedroom and laid him down. Then he got on top of the deer kissing him passionately. He tried to get his tongue into the deers mouth but Alastor wouldn't let him. So Lucifer touched Alastor and his hands were cold when he touched the warm deer. Alastor gasped and moan making this a chance for Lucifer to explore every crevice of the deers mouth.
Later in he went for the neck biting and sucking on the scarred skin. He created purple and blue marks on the deer. Soon he started to aim for the deers sweet spot. As he hit it Alastor moaned and gasped he grasped Lucifers body.
Lucifer stopped his attack and looked at the submissive deer under him and his scars. Alastor on the other hand was embarrassed of his scars and asked for Lucifer to stop looking. Lucifer refuses saying they were beautiful.
They continued to make love all night playing and teasing each other.

The night was as beautiful as the deer under him.

Stay tuned.....

So hey darlings~
It's been a while and I'm sorry for not writing. Over the last few I've lacked inspiration and been a bit inactive but now I'm back and here updating.
So how did you like the chapter? I hoped you enjoyed and loved it.
Till next time bye darlings ~