Jealousy

Jealously. A blood thick emotion. It craves for the heart of someone,but craves for the other to die. That's what it meant in hell anyways.  Though a certain someone was feeling this of sorts.
  Alastor had just finished his work and took time to rest. Just as he was about to sit down when someone knocked on the door. He sighed and walked towards the door. When he opened it. The door burst to reveal a short little girl.
"Niffty?!" He said with surprise. The girl nodded and swayed in her 1950's dress.
"It's been so long since I've seen you Alastor!" Then she gave the deer a hug.
Alastor was taken a back by the action till someone entered the room.
"Could you please keep it down. I was trying to take a nap." The demon said as he was slumped on the door frame.
Alastor took in the figure. It was Angel in an over sized hoodie. His hair was ruffled and Alastor thought it was cute.
"Sorry my dear." Alastor apologized. Then Angel walked out of the room.
It was strange really. Alastor didn't know why niffty was here. He didn't summon her did he? Well no matter the problem, he sent Niffty to Charlie to get her room. Alastor now could relax, but he wanted to spend it with someone. He soon walked out of the room in search for that some one.
   Alastor walked up to the door and knocked on it. The door opened to reveal a short demon with an apple in hand.
   "Soo.. are you just gonna stare or what?" He said. Alastor shook his head to get out of his thoughts.
    "Oh umm Lucifer. I thought you would like to spend time together." Alastor blushed a bit after the last statement. Lucifer smiles at the deer sincerely.
   "Sure thing Al. Though I'm suprised you didn't ask Angel." He smirked after his statement. Alastor looked down and smiled.
   Both demons decided to chill downstairs. They hung around the parlor talking and Laughing nothing could ruin the moment. Then Angel walked in. They were about to say hi when angel completely ignored them.  He wen towards husk and started to flirt with him. Lucifer was infuriated. "Didn't he love Alastor?"Lucifer thought. Lucifer looked at the deer and kissed him. To take his mind off of Angel. Alastor kissed back. They had a full on make out session and someone was glaring. Glaring with Jealousy.

  "I'll get him back.."

Stay tuned.......

Side story:
What turns on Alastor the most.
Alastor: Angel I just love how you walk out the door.
Angel: oh do you now Al? -starts to walk-
Alastor: how you grip the Handel and open those doors. Those gigantic doors and walk out into the world.
Angel:-opens the doors and walks out-
Alastor: Close the door Angel! Close it!
Angel:-closes the door.-
Alastor: "okay dose anybody have the key?"
Angel: "I have it right here Al."
Alastor: "Dammit..."

Hello my darlings~
I hope you loved and enjoyed the chapter with the side story. Also if you get the side story you'll find it funny.
Till next time bye darlings.