The meet

Alastors P.O.V
There was a certain demon catching my attention. Pink and white,fluffy and cute. However I didn't know their name. I started walking towards them. As I was walking I noticed it was a guy. I tend to go for the girls but I'm also into guys. As I approached him, he looked at me. His eyes were so beautiful I could just die! Wait I'm already dead. " Hi I'm Alastor and your name is?" He started to speak," nice to meet you Alastor I'm Angel Dust, but you can call me Angel." Then he winked. I literally and internally died. What is Angel doing to me !?

Angels P.O.V
Alastor approaches me. We just stared in to each other's eyes. I took in the details of his face and his fluffy ears. I want to touch them so badly but I restrained myself. "Hi I'm Alastor what's your name?" He said. "Nice to meet you Alastor I'm Angel Dust, but you can call me Angel." *wink* I said back. After that he just stood still for a second. Did I break him!? Then a minute later he shook his head. "Sorry about that." He said "it's fine Al." He blushes faintly when I gave him the nick name.
Later
It was the evening and I was just sitting in my room. I got up and wondered downstairs. As I was walking I heard someone singing a song. It was jazzy and slow. 1920s to be exact. I knew who it was. The radio demon Alastor. My he had a pretty voice. It was smooth and clam but energetic too. I moved closer to the sound of singing till I got to the ballroom. I peeked through the door. I saw a stage and Alastor was on it with his microphone cane singing and swaying. For moments on end I wish he could continue,but he came to a sudden stop. That was my que to go " what a voice." I whispered to myself.

Alastor P.O.V
It was the evening and I was bored. I started to humm. The tune was smooth and energetic. I kept going till I noticed I was singing. I got on the stage in the ballroom and started to sing with my microphone. I felt so alive like never before! "It's showtime!" I said. Then I started to sing like never before. I had wish this moment would never end till I saw a certain demon peeking through the door. It was Angel!

"Angel?"

Ooo hey it's me the author  so what do you think is going to happen next
I may update every other day or twice a week
I happened your enjoying the story so far love you darlings~