Part one - Hopeless

Meredith sat at the bar thinking of what could possibly happen next, with her messing with Derek's trial and him wanting to leave her put a lot of weight on her shoulders. She just sat there, with her head in one hand and a drink in the other. Cristina was sitting next to her, calmly. Taking small sips of her water every now and then as she listened to Meredith babble.

"I mean you did wreak his trial," Cristina sighed as she twisted her bottle cap onto to the bottle.

"I know, I know. But it was for Ritchard. He-he just looked so sad. I felt like I had to do it," she rambled. She then plopped her head in her hands, and let out a big sigh, "It's not my fault." She muttered, drunkenly.

"Uh, it kinda is." Cristina spoke, her eyebrows frowned and her eyes widened. Adding exaggeration.

"Your supposed to help me here!" Meredith shouted. Getting up from her position and smacking her hand on the bar counter.

"Ooo, what do you want me to say?" She mocked "Meredith you did nothing wrong." She then coed, mocking her friend in from of her.

"Thank you," Meredith muttered, itching her nose with her whole hand. She thought Cristina was being real.She was so drunk that she couldn't recognize her best friends cockiness.

"You made a mistake you need to own up to it!" Cristina yelled at her "don't even get me started mer." She grumbled, crossing her hands over her chest.

"Your a good friend." Meredith giggled drunkenly, changing the subject. She put her chin into the palm of her hand and rested it there, looking up at Cristina.

"Your drunk. Pretty soon you're going to tell me how bad of a friend I am." She laughed, she took a big drink of her water after.

"Now-why would I do that?" Meredith mumbled, she stopped laughing and scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion.

"Because your going to be hung over as hell," Cristina told her, taking Meredith's drink from her "Maybe we should stop." She sighed, empathetically. She looked at the bags that were now starting to form under Merediths eyes.

"No way! Gimme that." She yelled, fumbling with her hands, trying to get her drink from Cristina. But Cristina wouldn't let her take it. Besides, she couldn't even grasp it.

"See," Cristina sighed, "You can't even get your drink. Your that drunk." She told her, handing the drink to the bartender. He laughed at Meredith and took the drink from Cristina and she shook her head. Meredith just sighed and stared at her, biting the inside of her lip in anger.

"Your gonna regret that." Meredith growled, scowling at her.

"See, I told you wouldn't like me sooner or later." Cristina sighed, trying to corporate with her drunk friend in front of her. She looked over at Meredith, as she played with the top of her water bottle. Watching as Meredith soon became "Dark and twisty Meredith"

"Haha." She mocked, rolling her eyes. She got out of her seat and walked away from Cristina. With no hesitation Meredith started to head towards the door, walking through the crowd of people and walking out the door.

"Where do you think your going!" Cristina yelled, speed walking after her, walking through crowds of people in the bar. When she reached the door, Meredith had already disappeared into the dark parking lot.

"Crap!" Cristina yelled in a hushed tone. She ran her hand through her hair and began to pace around the parking lot looking for her. "Meredith, I don't have time for this!" She yelled.

She continued to look. Looking between cars, looking through a small alleyway. But not behind the dumpster. There was still no sign of her drunk friend. She sighed, thinking that Meredith probably went to the bathroom, or probably just started talking to some random people. Before going back into the bar she became frightened, as she heard a scream and two gunshots. The scream sounded familiar, It was Lexie.
Cristina's began to get cold chills running down her spine and a sense of worry. She pushed away her feelings and ran into to bar to call the police.
She ran in, pushing through all the people crowding the bar. She finally got to the bartender. It was joe. He saw her panting and her face starting to turn white.