The Perfect Snake

(Deen's Point of View)
(At the Pet Shop)

"Alright, we are here!" Remus' mommy said, unbuckling her seatbelt, "Let's go in!"

Yay!" I exclaimed happily.

I will always admire snakes, it's just...something about them makes me want to squeal with delight! They are soooo~ adorable- my 'lil' slippery sneks!

Some people are afraid of them, but- to be honest, they shouldn't be! Snakes are amazing!

"I can't believe you actually want a snake. I mean- don't get me wrong, snakes are cool and nice and all, but out of everything...a snake?" Virgil asked, just wondering.

"Yep!" I said in a high-pitched, excited voice.

(Inside of the Pet Shop)

"Okay..." Remus' mommy mumbled going over to the counter, "Excuse me?" she said a little louder, "May you show us to the snake aisle?"

"Of course," the counter lady who working there said, "Follow me."

As we followed I wondered what kind of snake I would get. What color, shape, size, pattern- "We are here, take your pick." the lady said, snapping me out of my thoughts and walking away at the same time.

"These snakes are so cool!" Remus gasped.

"Yeah, they are!" Virgil exclaimed.

"So cool!" I squealed. But then- as I was looking around, I saw it, the perfect snake.

"ThatOne!" I screeched happily. "Okay." Wemus' mommy laughed, grabbing the terrarium the snake was in.

After paying and bringing my snake out to the car, Remus' mum said, "Alright, now we need to get foods and other essentials for your snake, Deen"

"Ooh, yeah!" I exclaimed. "Okay, lets go!"

(After shopping for the stuff and getting back to Remus' House)

"Alright boys, I think it's time for ya'll to go home." Remus' mommy began, "Enjoy your snake Deen! And if your mommy asks, tell her it was my idea."

"I will, thanks for it Remus' mommy!" I said, "BBBBYYYEEE GUUUUUYYS!!!"

"BYE BROOOOOOO!!!" Remus and Virgil screeched, Virgil walking home and Remus going inside his house.

"Oh, wait.." Remus' mum said, looking down at me, "Do you need help carrying that heavy stuff home?"

"Nah, I'm okay!" I responded, showing her my little yellow wagon.

"Okay, dear. But if you need help setting everything up, you can come over to my place to ask." She laughed.

"Alrighty!" I exclaimed, pulling my little wagon with my snake and its stuff behind me as I walked home.

I can't believe a game of UNO gave me and my snake a new life. Maybe my snakes nickname should be Lil'Slither!

I'm a 'lil' daddy now!

Helloooo, author here!!!
Just to be clear, in case you can't remember or something, in the first chapter, I said that we are at where Virgil is four and so are his friends, so thats why their thoughts and speech are so weird and random (or maybe i suck at writing.)

Also, this my first fan fiction so I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong or if I should make the chapters longer (which I probably should) so please tell me what I can do to make this better! And THANK YOU to anyone who is reading this I REALLY appreciate it!
But anyway, I guess that's it, so bye my ducklings 🐥 I lOvE yOu! 😁