He's finally gone?

Trigger Warning: Knifes, Blood, Black eyes, Cuts, Swearing

(Virgil's Point Of View)

"Oh, Remus!" I screamed, drawing out the 'u' in 'Remus'.  "I'm gonna get you!" I tiptoed all the way down the sidewalk until I reached the stop sign.

'Where is he?' I pondered. I turned around and got jump scared by Remus. "Remus!" I screamed.

"You scared me!" I screamed, "Wasn't I supposed to find you?"

"I don't know." Remus shrugged.

"Do you even know the rules of hide and seek?" I asked. "Nope" he said, popping the 'p'.

I sighed, "Where's Janus?"

"Probably hiding, its hide and seek after all." Remus said.

"But- but you... you just said you don't know the rules of hide and seek." I said.

He simply shrugged.

My friends are so weird.

Whatever.

"Alright, lets go scare Janus." I said.

We walked across the road until we reached Janus' house. We tiptoed as quietly as we could to the back of his house and saw Janus sitting in the grass, peering out on the other side.

We tiptoed over and then screamed, "AH!" At him.

"Virgil, Remus! What the heck?!" Janus screamed, with a terrified look on his face while clutching his chest.

Remus and I started cackling so hard, I believed my lungs exploded.

"Okay, okay!" I said as my laughter died down a bit, "now that we have you, how about we go to Remus' house to bother Roman?"

"Oooo yay!" they both said. We skipped along the sidewalk until we reached Remus' house. We walked inside to see Remus' father cornering Roman with a knife. (A/n: this just took a turn)

Remus gasped, "Dad, what are you doing?!" As he ran over to them, with Janus and I trailing not too far behind.

His father ignored us and inched closer to Roman, who was crouched down the the corner with his arms wrapped around himself .

"Get up you brat!" He screamed.

Janus stepped forward and attempted to snatch the knife out of his hand. Janus failed and the dad twirled around and cut Janus all the way from his cheekbone to his mouth.

Janus screamed in pain and backed away, knocking over a (conveniently placed) vase as he did so.

Remus' mom tumbled into the living room from her bedroom. She didn't look too good. She looked like she was about to pass out.

"What's going on in here?!" She screamed, with worry laced in her voice.

Roman was crying and Janus was sobbing a little. When Roman saw his dad's back turned he scampered over to his mom and hugged her leg from behind.

That's when I saw his black eye. It was swollen and obviously from his dad, most likely a punch or something.

"Connard, what did you do?!"  Their mom said as she turned around to look at Roman's face.