Some Sticky Situations

A/n: Heeeeeeeeeeeyy guys.. long time no see... ?

Sorry for not updating in forever, thats my bad (obviously) but whatever, we got a chapter so thats good

Trigger Warnings: abusive parent and abusive sister. Plus mention of blood... i guess oh and a little swearing

Also my terrible attempt at angst *finger guns*

Okay on with the show....   book?

________________________

(Patton's Point of View)

I was in the middle of watching Peppa Pig when a News Reporter came on and said, "We interrupt this program with some Breaking News! The local Pizza Hut has been burned down! Based on some feedback from customers, workers, and people nearby, it was most likely an accident in the kitchen. Others say that three children were the cause. Luckily, nobody was harmed, but it did give quite a scare. Back to your channel."

As the television turned back to Peppa Pig I wondered who would do such a thing. I shook it off and continued watching Peppa Pig.

(Later That Day)

"Hey Logan, hey Roman!" I screamed, running over to them.

"Salutations, Patton." Logan greeted.

"Haaaaay, Patton!" Roman exclaimed.

"I see we are hanging out at yours today, Lo." I giggled.

"Yeah." He said.

"Is your evil stepmother okay with that?" Roman asked, half joking, half serious.

"Yes, but please don't say 'stepmother', she told me to just call her mother." Logan responded.

"Oh, right. I forgot, sorry Logan." Roman apologized.

"That's okay, Roman." Logan said.

"Oh, guys! Did you see the news? The Pizza Hut got burned down!" I said.

"Let me guess, it was Remus and his friends again?" Roman laughed.

"Most likely." Logan sighed, face palming.

I giggled and said, "Well anyways guys, do you want to play something?"

"Yes, let's go!" Roman exclaimed.

We skipped around the front yard and played tag and stuff until Logan's dad came outside. "Hi, guys, having fun?" His dad asked.

"Yep!" I said.

"Great. Carry on, I was just checking on you." He said, walking away.

"Your dad is nice." Roman said as Logans dad walked inside.

"Much nicer than your st- I mean, mother."

"My old mom was even nicer than dad." Logan said sadly.

I hugged him and said, "Hey, who wants to bake cookies at my place?" to lighten up the mood.

"I do!" Roman said excitedly.

"That would satisfy me." Logan said.