She'll Come Crawling Back To Us

(Luna's Point of View)

(Am I doing her view too much??)

I mentally screamed at myself when I realized I pulled away. Thankfully, I quickly thought up a lie to save myself.

"I wanted to kiss you first." I pouted. She laughed and wrapped her arms around my waiat, "We both know you're the smol bean of us two."

"True." I sighed, admitting my defeat. We each gave each other a soft kiss on the lips. My first consented kiss! Yay!

Virgil gasped, "Mommy! You can kiss the same gender?!"

"Yes honey, you can kiss whoever you want- um as long as it is consented of course." Mom said, just as dad walked in, wearing rainbow everything.

"They kissed! Yay! I knew this would happen my whole liiifee!" Dad screeched, blowing a horn and throwing rainbow confetti everywhere while screeching and dancing with mom. 'They are so extra' I thought.

"Adults, am I right?" I said.

"Yeah." Katie laughed. (A/n: I accidentally typed "Adults, am I tight?" 😂)

"You are both so adorable together!" Virgil giggled, running up and hugging us. "Awhhh" Katie and I squealed.

Kids are so cute. "We are totally getting a kid when we are older." Katie said. Woaaah, is she already planning our future together...

"Uhm, maybe." I laughed.

(Later That Day)

(Virgil's Point of View)

Katie and Luna are so cute together. I wonder if Katie will become my sister-in-law one day.

'It's a shame I'll never find a love' I thought, skipping to my room. When I close the door I pondered that statement some more.

"Wait.. what if I never do find a love? What if I'll be lonely for the rest of my life? What if I live in a shack in the woods with only cats and a serial killer to keep me company?" I said.

"Wow, Im starting yo sound like Luna." I whispered. How does Luna deal with these thoughts all the time? Poor Luna.

"I'm just going to play with my kitty toy." I said, taking a white kitty plushie from my bed (who I named Cloud) and snuggling it. "We'll be okay." I whispered.

(During The Time Katie Ran Away)
(Katie's Dad's Point of View)

"Matthew, why the heck did you do that?" Adira yelled at me.

"Mommy, what's going on?" Rosie whimpered, "Where did Katie go? Why did daddy hit her?"  She was crying by now.

"Katie was being bad." I growled. Rosie whimpered.

"Matthew, you have gone too far! I know you don't want her to be a lesbian, but slapping her isn't the answer! You could have fixed her and now she's gone!" Adira yelled.

"Gone?" Rosie wailed.

"I bet she's with Luna." I said, knowing that Katie is always with her. "Maybe Luna is her girlfriend!" I realized making a make of disgust.

Adira gasped, "Hey, yeah! We have to bring her back!"

"No, no, no! We have to wait for her to come crawling back to us." I said.