What is this feeling?

(Roman's Point of View)

   Disney. I love Disney. And plays, and rehearsing. I am currently in mine and Remus' bedroom.

I am on my side of the room, the red wall with little white horses painted on it (his side is green with little black octopi painted all over).

Mommy figured it'd be better if we split the room up a bit. Just to decrease the fighting. Although, we don't really fight much on our own, usually daddy is the cause of most fights.

Like when he stole my blocks and blamed it on Remus...

Anyways, I'm playing Disney music in the background while rehearsing for my little play and honestly, it is going pretty well!

No one to bother me, just peace and quiet for me toda- "I fOrGoT mY sHoEs~" Remus screeched, running into our bedroom.

I screamed in shock and turned around to see my brother, standing there with a grin, obviously happy that he bothered me.

"Jus' grabbin' my shoes!" He said, walking over to his messy closet and grabbing his black shoes with green laces. As he put them on I rolled my eyes and mumbled the lines to myself.

As my brother walked out I started playing another Disney song and saying more lines while hearing him and his friends screaming and playing outside.

It would be nice if I could play outside with friends, but Logan is out tutoring older kids in math and Patton is out at a stand up comedy place with his dad, telling dad jokes.

I sighed. I mean- don't get me wrong, I love performing and doing theater and stuff but, I also wanna be around people.

I realized all the screaming stopped so I turned around and looked out the window just as, "A Whole New World" stopped playing, "I Won't Say I'm In Love" started.

Then, I saw one of Remus' friends looking at me! He was soooooo~ cute!
I felt so warm and then realized I was red.

I looked away and ducked down so they all couldn't see me anymore. With lyrics still playing
"You swoon,
you sigh,
why deny it, uh-ooohh~
It's too cliché I won't say I'm in love....."

I crawled over to my bed and lye down. I sighed and then uttered, "What is this feeling?"

Hellooo peeps, author here! Yes, this is just Roman's point of view of what happened in the last chapter.

Not really much to say besides go check out my sister (Wiggity_Waggity2 )

And i hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you so much for reading it and comment on this chapter if ya want to!

Bye my ducklings 🐥

I love you all 💞