Party Planning

(Virgil's Point of View)

Today it's raining, so I can't play outside with Remus and Deen, but I guess that's okay because I can play with my sissy or read a book or something.

Right now my sissy is outside on the porch swing watching the rain. I like to do that sometimes, too, but I also have the twelfth book of, "A Series of Unfortunate Events", called " The Penultimate Peril", to read.

My mommy says I shouldn't know how to read at such a young age, let alone be reading these big words, but my sissy taught me how to read, so now I want to.

So, right now I'm reading my book in my room, and I'm on the last chapter (I have been reading this book for more than just today).

(Time skip, brought to you by the effects of reading about the Baudelaire orphans)

I just finished reading my book so I have nothing to do....Oh! I could go play with mommy and daddy!

"Hi mommy, hi daddy!" I said, walking over to them. "Hey dear" mommy said. "Hello, little man" daddy said.

"Luna's birthday is coning up, and we are planning it!" Mommy explained.

My mommy and daddy started telling me how my sissy probably won't ask for a party, because, ya know, 'angsty teens' and they told me what they were planning and when her birthday is: December 21st.

After awhile of ideas and planning my mommy thanked me for the help, and then went off to buy the things for Luna's party...oh, and the normal groceries

I gave my mommy a hug and then she left, and I helped daddy put away the notebook so Luna doesn't see it. "Wow, buddy you were a real good help today! You know Luna better than any of us." My daddy laughed.

"Ya, well she does enjoy hanging out and talking to me..." I said nonchalantly.

"Ah, I see...." My daddy said in equal tone. "I'm gonna go find Luna, bye daddy!" I said, walking away.

I looked in her room, but she wasn't there.

'Hmmm..' I thought, 'Oh! She's watching the rain! How did I forget?'

I walked outside, said, "Hi sissy" and sat down next to her. I love watching the rain with her. As I watched my mommy's car pull out of the drive way, I smiled at my sissy, and she smiled back.

(A time skip, brought to you by the fact that I don't know what to write -_-)

Mommy is back from the store and she wants us to come inside and now I am eating dinner with my fam ily. My mommy and daddy was serving chicken tenders, which were delicious! But, my sissy didn't touch her food... I am worried about her! 'Maybe she just isn't hungry.." I thought.

(After dinner)

My sissy gave me the last book of the Baudelaire orphans, called, "The End". So, I'm going to read it! It's really good so far! Lemony Snicket is a really good author!

Hello, my lil' ducklings, author here! So, yes, I am OBSESSED with A Series of Unfortunate Events and this took place on the same day as the last chapter, it's just a different point of view.

And, WOW 131 reads and 15 votes?!?!?!???!??!  Thank you all sooo much!!! I didn't think even 3 people would read this! You all deserve a hug 🤗 💘💖💕❣️❤️🌈💞💗💜💚🎉🐥🎊💖💘!

Please read my other fanfic called 'Why me?' And check out my sister Wiggity_Waggity2 ! (You don't have to if you don't want to)

So, yeah I guess thats it! If you have any questions, corrections, or just wanna talk, please comment!

Good bye, my lovely lil' ducklings 🐥💗💕💖❣️💘💝💜💚💞😊

I love you all!😊

Remember: Send the love 💞