Party Games

(Luna's Point of View)

"Why don't you guys go off and play some games!" Dad said.

"Alright" I responded.

The kids- as in Roman, Remus, Deen, Patton, and Logan, went into Virgil's room to play truth or dare.

Katie, Virgil, and I went into my room to also play truth or dare.

"So, who will go first?" Katie asked.

"You can." I told her.

"Okay..." Katie began, "How about...to start off...a question for all of us?"

"Ok." Virgil and I said.

"Ok, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Truth" we said. "Is it true that all of us have a crush?" She asked.

"Um...y-yes..." I said. "Yeah." Virgil said. "*le gasp* Muh baybeh bro haz a crush?! That's awesome!" I squealed.

"Well, I, too, have a crush." She said, looking at me. I squirmed a little.

"Who is next?" I asked.

"Why don't you go next." She said.

"Alrighty," I began, "Virgil, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He responded. "I dare you to go creepily spy on the other boys." I dared. 

"Um, okay." He said.

(Virgil's Point of View)

"Um, okay." I said, getting up. Well, now I need to go "creepily spy" on Roman...oh, and the other kids.

I tip-toed to my bedroom and opened the door a little, so I could see them all. They were sitting on the ground, playing... "Truth or dare, Roman?" Patton asked. They were playing truth or dare, like Katie, Luna, and I.

"Truth" Roman said, confidently. "Is it true that you liiiikeee soomeeoone??" Patton asked, teasingly.

"Mmmmmm...y-yeah.." he whispered. I felt sad about that, but then realized that he could be referring to me!

"OooooOoooOoooooooo~" everyone teased. "C-cut it out guys..." Roman said, turning his head away in embarrassment.

"Okay, Mr. Romance." Remus teased.

"Ok, stop it... truth or dare.... Virgil?" Roman asked, grinning evilly. Crap, he saw me! I ran back to Luna's room, only to find two 16 year old girls with faces redder than the tomatoes in my mommy's garden.

"What happened while I was spying??" I asked.

(Roman's Point of view)

"What should we play?" Asked Patton. "Maybe we can read." Logan suggested.

'Breh, literally no one here can read but you and me, Logan...' I thought.

"Or ask Virgil's mommy if we can bake cookies!" Patton squealed.

"We could play tag." Remus said. "Or hide and seek." Deen added.

"Maybe we can make a play!" I suggested.

"Those are all good suggestions, but we need to agree on one thing." Logan wisely said.

"What about... truth or dare?" Patton suggested.

"Sounds good to me" I said.

"Sure." Deen and Remus said.

"Alright." Logan said.

"Truth or dare, Roman?" Patton asked me.

"Truth." I responded, confidently.

"Is it true that you liiiikeee soomeeoone??" Patton asked, teasingly.

"Mmmm...y-yeah" I whispered, embarrassed.

"OoooOoooOooo~" they all teased.

"C-cut it out, guys." I said, turning my head away, only to see a Virgil spying on us. He looked so creepy, but so cute at the same time. Wait, what am I saying?!

"Okay, Mr. Romance." Remus laughed.

"Ok, stop it...truth or dare...Virgil?" I asked, exposing him. I saw him jump- most likely realizing that he was caught, and ran back to Luna's room.

"How did you see him?" Logan asked me.

"He was at the door." I replied, giving him a 'duh' look.

"Ok, truth or dare Patton..."

(Luna's Point of View)

After Virgil left to go spy, things got kind of awkward. I had no idea what to say and was trying hard to figure out something to say, and thinking of the outcome of those words.

Things have never been this awkward between us. But, then I felt eyes on me., and I looked up to find Katie kind of starring.

"Um, hi." I said.

'Hi, really?! After all that thinking, you could only come up with hi??' I thought, disgusted in myself

"Hi." She responded, awkwardly. Then she sighed, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make things awkward between us..."

"why would you think you did that? If anyone, it's me that makes things awkward all the time!" I responded.

"B-but, giving you that rose, I could tell, made things awkward." She said.

"It wouldn't have been awkward if I didn't want it to mean more than just 'a friendship rose!" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

When I realized what I said, I slapped my hand over my mouth. "Crap, now I made it more awkward.." I mumbled, feeling tears tease my eyes.

'What if saying that made her hate me? What if she doesn't want to be friends anymore?! What if I just ruined my life?! AaaAAAAAAAAaaaAaah!' I thought.

"Y-you actually feel that way?" She asked, looking deep into my almost non-existing heart.

I squirmed a little. "Y-yeah..." I whispered. Here it comes.. the absolute death of me! My worst nightmare! She is going to leave me!

"Well, I'm glad you feel the same way..." she said.

Hello, author here!

Now, I know, I know...you all hate me for the cliffhanger, but ya know, I want you to beg and plead for the next chapter.

I'm not evil, just misunderstood.

But, anyways did you like this chapter?

I don't know what to say besides  read my other fan fiction and check out my sister Wiggity_Waggity2 (you don't have to if ya don't want to!)

Ok, I guess that is it! If you have any questions, corrections, or just want to talk, please comment!

Goodbye my little ducklings 🐥

I love you! 💓💘❣️💜💖💕💗💚❤️

Remember: Send the love 💞