Wait, what?!

(Still Luna's Point of View)

    "W-whaaat just came out of your mouth?!" I screamed a little. "Y-you feel the same way?"

I legit could have done a weird dance thing right there in my bedroom. She likes me! She likes me! AAAaaaAaaaAAAAAaaaAh~ (that was a squeal).

"Yeah, but I... I was too scared to admit it... I thought you would hate me!" Katie exclaimed.

"I felt the same way! I'm so relieved!" I sighed.

"Me, too!" She said.

"W-well mmmaaaybe we could... go o-on a date sometime." I said, feeling really warm.

"I- yeah, I would like that." She responded, turning red.

I stared at her awkwardly, and she did, too.

I don't remember when it happened, but we slowly started getting closer and closer to each others faces, and then, just when we were almost 2 inches away, "What happened while I was spying?" Virgil asked, making Katie and I quickly jump back, turning redder, if possible.

"I- n-nothing." I responded, giving Katie a little look.

"Ooookaayy..." he began, "Well, nothing really happended while I was spying, except for Roman saw me, and exposed me, so I came back." He said.

"Alrighty? Lets keep playing?" Katie suggested.

"Sure." Virgil and I responded. "Truth or dare, Katie?" Virgil asked her.

"Hmmm.... dare." She said, unsure of what my brother will make her do.

"I dare you... to act like you're Luna's mommy for the rest of the game!" Virgil said, innocently.

I chocked on air! 'Omg.' I thought, turning a little red.

Katie looked at me and wriggled her eyebrows. "Alright," she said mischievously, "I'll be her mommy." She said with a wink.

I felt so flustered. 'Fine, two can play at that game!'

"Sure, but just remember, I will always be your mommy." I told her, in a mischievous voice, while stroking her cheek with my hand.

Now it was her turn to be flustered. She gave me a look that said, 'I give up, please stop' so I gave her mercy.

"Okay, truth or dare, Luna?" She asked, her light red tint clearing up. "I guess I'll do a dare as well." I responded, getting prepared for the evil thing she is going to make me do.

"I dare you to play a song on your
ukulele!" She said, excitedly.

"She can actually play that? I thought you just gave her that because why not!" Virgil said.

"Yeah, I can play a ukulele, I took classes." I responded to both of them, relieved that it was only that.

"Oh, also you have to sing along to it." She added. "Ok..." I said, getting my ukulele off my stand thingy.

"Now I just need to pick a song..." I said. "Oh, I got it!" I said, deciding a song.

"What song?" Asked Katie.

"Hiding in Your Hands, it's a Dear Evan Hansen bonus track song that didn't make it into the musical." I responded.

"Cool." Virgil exclaimed.

"It'll be weird without the other instruments, though." I warned.

"Alright... here I go.." I said, clearing my throat, and tuning the ukulele.