I Ship It! (Pt.1)

(Remus' Point of View)

(Trigger warnings: hints of daddy issues, hints of mommy issues)

     I'm glad my mommy bought Deen a snake. Now he won't be sad and lonely at his mommy's house when Virgil and I aren't there! Now he'll have a little guy to play with, instead of having to deal with his mean mommy.

Anyways, Deen and Virgil are playing at my house again today, so we'll have so much fun!

"Who's that?" Virgil asked, pulling me out of my thoughts and pointing at the silhouette in me and my brothers bedroom window.

"Oh, that's my brother, Roman." I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

"What is he doing?" Virgil asked, looking at something. I followed his gaze and saw that he was staring at Roman, admiringly.

"He is practicing.....or.....rehersing?... for a play and singing Disney songs or whatever." I said rolling my eyes even more.

"Wanna ask him if he wants to play?" Virgil asked, which made my eyes widen, "No way, he doesn't want to play with us, he is 'too busy!' And besides, if he did want to play with us he would have asked already! And, he already has friends." I said quickly.

"Oh....." Virgil said glacing over at me, then looking back at Roman.

The truth is, I'm actually a little bit scared that if Roman and his friends play with Virgil and Deen, they won't like me anymore.

Roman is probably the coolest one there is! Why would my friends even want me after they know Roman. Well, at least that's what my daddy asks me when I tell him I want to introduce Roman to my friends.

Daddy says Roman is way better than me. He says things like that because Roman doesn't have issues like I do.

Although, mommy says I'm perfect just the way I am, and that daddy doesn't know what he'a talking about.

I like what mommy says better.

But I stopped thinking about that when I saw something shocking and funny.

Roman looked at Virgil, and Virgil looked at Roman. Both of them went red as a tomato and looked away. Deen was watching silently the whole time, and then whispered in my ear, "That's so cute!"

I giggled at that and looked up to see Roman wasn't in the bedroom anymore. I shrugged it off and walked over to Virgil, who was still frozen in place, and- not red anymore, but pink.

I said, "Virgil?"

No answer.

Then I grinned.

I slapped him on the back and screeched, "VIBE CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Which made him snap out of it and fall over with a scream.

"Stop spying on Roman! We can do plenty of that later." I told him.

"Ooooh, yeah! That could be fun!" Deen exclaimed.

Virgil got up, slowly.

He walked up to me and touched my shoulder.

"TAG, YOUR IT!!" He screamed, running off, Deen quickly following.

"HEY! No fair!!" I yelled, quickly running after them.

Hello, author here!! *Slaps Wiggity_Waggity2 * VIBE CHECK!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. You are getting a bit of Janus and Remus angst 👀

And, yes I know you are gonna ask: How do four year olds know what "Vibe check" means. Well lemme tell ya.....

I don't have a frigging clue, it is just what I wrote!

Also, the title (the thing that says "Pt. 1") will make sense in a chapter waaaay later. Pt. 2 will be waaaay later.
Here's a hint. It'll be called "I Ship It? (Pt.2)"    
{the question mark shall intrigue you until the time comes}

So yeah i guess thats it, if you have any questions, suggestions, or just wanna talk please comment!

And I still wanna know if I am doing anything wrong or if these chapters are not long enough!

Ok NOW I am done 😅 so bye my ducklings 🐥

I lOvE yOu~ 🤗