Oops

⚠️Trigger warning: kinda SUS bedroom activity suggestion(?)[Courtesy of Luna's mom]

(Luna's Point of View)

"Katie! What happened?" I asked, pulling her into a hug.

"M-my dad." She said.

My eyes widened, "What did he do?" I seethed, my voice dropping deathly low. She glanced at my parents.

She whispered in my ear, "I told them I am lesbian, and he didn't accept me."

Virgil walked over and hugged Katie on her leg-waist. He looked up at her with the most innocent smile and said, "It's okay, Katie we all still love you."

She looked down at him, then at my parents, then at me, all our faces comforting. Her eyes then landed on all the Christmas wrapping papers on the floor.

Her lip quivered and she cried out, burying her face in my neck, despite being taller than me.

"Oh no... d-did I do something wrong?" Virgil asked anxiously.

"N-no it's just... you all had to stop what you were doing to help me.. I feel like a burden right now.." she whispered.

I took her hand, "You could never be a burden." I said softly.

"I love you all!" She said, pulling Virgil and I into a hug while mom and dad got up to join.

"May I ask why your father hit you?" Mom asked. Katie looked at me and whispered, "Should we tell them?" to me and I nodded.

"Mom, dad, we have something to tell you." I said, sitting on the couch with Katie. "And what's that, dearie?" Dad asked.

"Katie and I... are dating." I said, trembling.

Mom and dad jumped up, squealing. "FINALLY! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! WE SHIPPED IT SO HARD FOR YEARS!" Mom screeched while dad was still squealing. "My little baybeh is growing up!" Dad squealed.

"Y-you're not mad? I thought you were going to go f-full on christian parents on us a- and say we will burn in the darkest pits of Hell or something like t-that?" I asked, in complete shock.

"Of course not! We accept you both the way you are!" Mom said, "Wait, is this why your dad smacced you?"

"Y-yeah.." she said. "Oh, sweetheart." My mom said, pulling her into a hug, "You can stay with us until your parents chill out."

"Thank you so much everyone!" Katie said, once again taking my hand.

"You and Luna can share a room." Mom said, winking and giving us some wriggly eyebrows. "Mom!" I groaned, "Don't embarrass us!"

"Okay, but I'm just saying-" Mom started.

"Mom!" I interrupted. "S.T.O.P!" Katie was so red. "Okay, I'll stop." She said with a grin.

Katie and I went to my bedroom. And don't you dare say 'KiNkY!', readers!

She looked around the bedroom anxiously. "If ya want, we can go get your things sometime." I said.

"Yeah, maybe. Thanks Luna." She said, pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Katie and Lunaaa!" Virgil said, walking into my room. "Mommy and I made cookies, would you liike sooome?" 

"Sure." Katie and I said.

We went into the kitchen entryway, standing side by side, while Virgil went to mom.

"Mommy they're here!" Virgil said, as if he was plotting to murder us.

"Alright, hon." Mom said, coming over to us.

She looked us up and down, which made me feel self-conscious, then mom said, "Look above you."

We looked up, and there above our heads was a mistletoe.

'Was this their plan? To make us kiss? We only started dating  four days ago!' I thought.

I looked at her and blushed intensely. "Are you okay with-" I began. But before I could finish my sentence, she smirked and smashed our lips together.  
And in shock, I pulled away.

Hello my lovely little ducklings 🐥

How was this smol chapter?

Please go check out my other fan fictions and my sister Wiggity_Waggity2

If you have any questions, corrections, or just want to talk, please comment.

But, I guess that is all I have to say.

Goodbye my little ducklings 🐥

I love you 💓💗💖❣️💕💞💙💛💙💝💘💞💘

Remember: send the love 💞