Omg I feel so sick

Storytime

Hi, my ducklings 🐥 so, yesterday (2-14-20) I felt so sick, I was literally on the couch in the living room dying.

My head hurt so bad and my stomach hurt as well. My nose was being evil, either running or being stuffy. And in top of that, my throat hurt. So yeah, I was literally dying.

The next day, which is today (2-15-30) I felt way better when I woke up. Two of my sisters, along with my mom and I went to a church activity with all of the wards. It lasted 9 hours, plus the two hour drive from home and back. So 13 hours of this.

A while after we got in the car my stomach started hurting again, but not as bad as the day before. And I realized I had a sty which caused one side of my head to hurt.

We got to the church and went to the chapel. I felt worse. The pain of my head and stomach was getting to me. I laid my head on my Mom's shoulder and slept a bit until it was time to go to the classes.

My mom knew I didn't feel well so she asked me if I wanted to walk around Walmart. I said yes, not wanting to go to classes that I was supposed to go to.

My mom and I went to Walmart while everyone else went to classes. We got to Walmart and my mom asked me to sit in the shopping cart.

I said, "Okay." not wanting to suffer through walking around Walmart. (And I know, I know you are probably asking "How did you get in the shopping cart? I'm 11 and I still fit in it soo..)

We walked around and my mom asked me if I wanted medicine for my head or stomach. I said no, because medicine makes my stomach hurt more and that is no good.

My mom got me goldfish because she said that the bread and salt of them helps with stomachs that hurt.

It did help. So that is always good. We went back to the church and sat in the chapel until everyone came back. People went up to the podium and talked. Yada yada yada.

Then after all that everyone did a dance. The 13 year olders and up went to one half of the gym and 12 and under went in the other half. The two sides were blocked off so no one could see what the other side was doing.

No one older then 13 could go in the younger kids area and mo one younger than 13 could go in the big kids area.

I didn't want to dance because I didn't feel good. They let the people who didn't want yo participate sit in the hallway and do nothing but get up and go to the bathroom.

It was like jail. Well for me at least. We had to sit the hallway for two hours with nothing to do. So that was fun.

Then we went home. To be honest, I should have stayed home. My mom agreed. But if I did stay home I would have had to be at my cousin's sons birthday party. He was turning two, so that is cool.

I am currently in bed. Just suffering. No big deal.

I hope you all had a way better Valentines day than me. And a better weekend. Some people are probably suffering more than me, so I shouldn't be complaining.

Happy (late) Valentines day! 💕❣️💘💓💗💖💞💙

But I guess that is it my ducklings. If you have any questions, corrections, or just want to talk, please comment.

Also please check out my other fanfics, my sister wiggity_waggity , and maybe my dads Youtube channel???? He changed his account to Chomp McDeezandThings.

Bye my lovely little ducklings 🐥

I love you 💓💘❣️💕💓💖💗💙

Remember: send the love 💞