[5] Savior

Woman's POV

I am my way in one of my friend apartment with my two bodyguards when four men block us. The two men faced my two bodyguards while I faced the other two. I'm good in mortal combat so it was fine. I am fist fighting the two and I am winning when I saw my two bodyguards are losing so I was about to help them when I feel I was shot at my back. I don't feel that I am bleeding but I feel I am drugged. They must have shot me with a sleeping effect. The other two approach me and drag me in a corner alley while my bodyguards are being disposed by the other two. I am alone now with the two men. I shouted for help then other man cover my mouth to silent me. I keep on struggling even I know I was about to lose my consciousness.

I was about to give up when I heard a voice yelled. "Hey!! Get away from her!" a girl shouted to them. I look at her but my vision is quite blurred and she is wearing a mask and shades.

She knocks them out and I was about to fall when she held me. I cannot recognize her face but I saw a small cat tattooed in her upper arm. After that, everything turns black.

I woke up and there are five doctors and a nurse in front of me. They immediately approach me and help me sit on the bed.

"Are you okay, Ms. Kim?" the nurse said. I very dumb question indeed but I feel weak to even bother answering her and just rolled my eyes. They have tented on my few wound.

"How did I get here?" I asked the nurse.

"A girl brought you here." she answered.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She was gone when I came back here with the doctors." she said.

I was sad since I really wanted to see her but anyway I will look for her.