[17] Like?

Jisoo's POV

As Lisa walk away from us, Rosé and I pulled Jennie to the table and we sit.

"Okay. What is that all about?" I asked.

"What?" she said.

"Don't fool us, Jennie. We know you since birth. We share the same diapers when we are still babies." Rosé said.

"Okay enough Rosé. That wasn't true at all. Ew Rosé. Let me do the talking. And, YOU just eat this." I scolded Rosé and give her a cream bread. Rosé has now been silently eating her bread so look at Jennie.

"Speak" I said.

"Ah" she said.

"Don't savage me right now. What is going on? You are not kind of person who pleads like that to anyone. And you even had a nickname for her. Lili huh?" I said.

"Well.... Lisa and I are friends now." She tried to reason out.

"We are your friends but you never do that to us." I countered back as I look at her intently.

"Okay Okay... She is my savior." She said.

"Savior? Who's savior?" Rosé asked this time.

I look at Rosé and just hold her hand which has the cream bread and lead to her mouth for her to shut up.

I look again to Jennie. "You mean the one who has cat tattoo?" I asked.

"Yes, she is the one" she answered.

"But she did not seem to recognize you when you met her in the café." I said.

"I don't know too." She said.

"How can you say that she is your savior then?" I questioned.

"I saw the tattoo on her" she said.

"You undress her?" I questioned teasingly.

"W-what. N-No!" she stuttered.

"Then why are you stuttering and blushing?" I asked.

"I am not. I just saw it. Okay?!" she denied immediately.

"Whatever. So you really saw the cat tattooed in her upper arm?" I questioned again.

"Yes, the small cat. I saw it with my own two eyes. She is the one." She said as she a quick glance at Lisa and look at us again.

"You like her?" I asked.

"W-what a-are you talking about?" she said.

"You like her." I said this time not in a question way.

She sighs deeply. "Maybe. I am not sure yet. I just wanted to thank her I guess? For saving me." She said.

"I will make you know the answer in that question for sure. I mean make you realize your true feelings." I said and just murmured the last sentence so she won't hear with a smirk on my face as I smile at Jennie's back towards Lisa who is approaching our table.