[50] Promise

Lisa's POV

After we finishes visiting those places, Jennie brought me in a restaurant where we will have our dinner.

Ones the food are serve, we started eating and have a little chat.

"The steak is delicious." I said.

"Yes. Every dish sure looks mouth-watering." She said.

"True. All the place we visited sure are amazingly beautiful. You sure did plan perfectly for this day." I complimented.

"Of course, especially for you. I want this day to be the best day we ever had." She said.

"Every day with you is special because you make me feel special." I said with a smile.

"Cheesy Lisa but so do you. You make me special." She said.

We finish eating and just stand while Jennie hugs me in my back near the baluster in the terrace of the restaurant where we can view the sea. We enjoyed the night sky which reflects in the sea.

After a while, I pull out from the hug and look at her and she looks at me back.

"Nini, thank you for this whole day. Thank you for all the thing you have done for me. I know it wasn't easy planning and making this whole day happen but you did. You did it for me, for us. This day is one of the days I will never forget in the rest of my life." I said sincerely.

"You are welcome but for you to know. This day will just be one of many incoming days we will never forget for the rest of our lives." She said.

I smile at her and get a something in my pocket. I open a small box in front of her. She gasps as soon as she saw the ring.

"A-are y-you?" she stuttered and now a blushing mess.

I smile at her reaction.

"Don't worry. It's too early for that but this is our promise ring." I said. She smiles but I notice small tears starting to form in her eyes.

 She smiles but I notice small tears starting to form in her eyes

[Infinity Heart Promise Ring (sr. caratlane)]

I hold her left hand and insert the promise ring in her ring finger and look straight into her eyes.

"I promise to love you each day of my life. I promise to be your guide when you feel lost, a shoulder you can cry on, an umbrella to cover you in rainy sad days, a source of your happiness, and anything as long as I can be with you." I said lovingly and sincerely.

Few tears fall in her eyes. I hold her face using my right hand and wipe those tears away with it.

"I love you infinitely, my Jennie" I said.

"I love you too infinitely, my Lisa." She said and hugs me tightly.

We spend the whole night just enjoying each other's company and then went home back in Seoul using her helicopter.

Jennie's POV

We are now in front of Lisa's apartment around 10 in the evening.

"I really want to spend the night with you *I pout* but I need to do something at home." I said.

"Don't worry. We will see each other tomorrow. Good night Nini." She said.

"Good night and sweet dreams." I said and head home.

~~~ Time Skip ~~~

It's morning and already pass 8. I had send a lot of message and tried to call her but no answers. I am now in front of her apartment and knocking the door for whole 5 minutes and no one is opening the door.

Nayeon arrives after a while. She has duplicate key of Lisa's apartment since they are the owner. I am getting really worried by now. We opened it and there is none. Like literally, like no one had stay here. The apartment is empty.

Tears continues to fall like water in the river.

'Where are you Lili?' I internally asked as tears fall.