[26] Sweet Dreams

Jennie's POV

"Why there two men of yours are following me everywhere like a stalker?" Lisa asked me.

"How did you know?" I said quickly. "I mean What?" I added.

I'm doomed. Lisa looks at me intently while one of her eyebrow raise up.

"Well... They are guarding you to keep you safe." I said.

"So.. You send them to keep an eye on me?" she questioned.

"To protect you is more the proper word for it." I said.

"Why?" she said.

"What do you mean why?" I questioned back.

"Why would you send them to protect me?" she said.

"Because I like you. I want you to be safe. I also know you're my savior and if those men find you they will get their revenge so I want to make sure your safe." I reasoned.

"You knew?" she said.

"Yes" I said.

"How?" she said.

"I saw the small cat tattooed on your upper arm when you save me. It was my only clue of my savior back then and I saw it last time when I took care of you when you were sick." I answered.

"My turn. Why did you not tell me you were my savior?" I asked.

"It's not important. Anyone will do it if they saw someone in that kind of situation. I just helped you and I did not expect to see you again. And, it is not like I can just say 'Hey I am the one who saves you last time' when we met again in the café which is our first proper meeting." She answered.

"Well, you're right about that. Okay. Reason acceptable. I will see you tomorrow. Bye Lili." I bid my goodbye.

I turn around but I remember something. I face her again and walk nearer to her and kiss her in her right cheek.

"Good night and sweet dreams." I said and run towards my car. I get inside and drove home.