[46] Take Care

Lisa's POV

I stand nervously in front of Jennie's mother and waited for her to speak first.

"Do you love my daughter?" she asked.

I was startled at first due to her first question but I answered her sincerely and said "Yes, I am in love with Jennie.".

"Take care of her. You may leave." She said.

"I will." I said and turn around facing the door.

I take a step forward but I turn my face at the back to look at Jennie's mother. I saw her with a mother's smile before focusing again in her work in the laptop.

I face again the door and walk out of the door with a smile in my face for moment before seeing Jennie downstairs. Jennie asked what happen but I just shrugged it and said she just wanted to see me. Jennie drove me home.

I am now laying on my bed waiting for sleep to visit me.

I remembered earlier when her mother invited me inside her office. With the smile I saw in her mother, I now know that Jennie's mother loves her so much. I guess Jennie took her traits after her mother. They might seem scary outside but they are kind inside and just wanted better things for the people they love.

I will love Jennie endlessly and take care of her forever as I promised to her and to her mother.

Jennie's Mother's POV

As soon as Lisa came out of the door, I look at it.

"You better take care of her. Pranpriya Bruschweiler." I mumbled.