[40] First Night

Jennie's POV

We finish our dinner and we stand at the edge of the rooftop. I back hugged her and she lean her back on my front. We stayed silent and just enjoyed the beautiful night view.

After a while, we decided to get inside since it is already getting too cold.

"Are we going to spend our night here?" she asked.

"Yes, we will." I said.

"Really? But I don't have clothes for change." She asked.

"You can use mine. I want to be with you the whole night since it is our first night." I said with a smile.

"F-first n-night?" she stuttered while her cheeks became rose-colored.

I smile at her reaction but then when I realize what I have just said sounded then I blushes too shyly and looks away from her.

"I-I mean. First night as girlfriends." I said.

"R-Right" she said.

"You can wash first. I will just get you clothes." I said and walks away to get clothes for her.

I handed her the clothes when I return and she takes a bath inside the washroom in my room. I waited her while sitting in my bed. When she finishes, I take my turn to the washroom.

When I returned, she is sitting quietly in my bed.

"Let's sleep." I said.

"Right" she said.

We lay on my bed side by side. Silent takes over the air for a moment. I faced her side and then hold her arm. She faces me and looks directly to my eyes.

"May I hold your hand until I fell asleep?" I asked.

"Sure" she said as she takes hold of my hand.

"I can't believe this is true. That you are now my girlfriend." I said.

"You should because it is true." She said and smile. I smiled back.

"Good Night Nini." She said.

"Good Night Lili" I said.

She closes her eyes and I keep on looking at her face.

After a while, I heard a small snore coming from her. She really looks cure even sleeping. I tuck some strands of her hair behind her ear and then approaches her.

I kiss her forehead and said "I love you, Lisa".

I lay again and fell asleep.